• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

So does it matter that the bead pinches?? Its almost like the bead is a few millimeter too big and dosent want to stuff in, I cant even close the gap with my hand squeezing the front and back together. 

I assume the bead sits in the groove on the inner ring right??

Edited by Bushmonkey

1 minute ago, stimpy said:

The bead should fit into that rebate on the ring, then the wheel outers pinch it in place 👍

See that's the issue, it's not going into that, it's like the tyre bead is slightly too big. Could I of stretch the beading when removing it from stock rim?? Is it possible?? Used hair dryer

Ok after some research turns out the stock tyres on the trx have a "Wedge" bead. Same as proline apparently. The rest have a "Squared" bead. Guy on another forum had same issues as me trying to fit the same style beadlocks to same tyre and it was down to the beading on the tyre :/. 

Well, better go get some new tyres 😅Thanks for your help though guys! 

Edited by Bushmonkey
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Kukynas said:

yup, Flsun QQ-S Pro, you ended up with standard CoreXY?

Still got my Orion Delta (SeeMeCNC) but wanted a bigger build area, so I now run most of my prints on a modified Creality Cr-10s 

• Like 1

This robbe firefox   tamiya bigwig clone for 25 euro, not sure what to do with it I am going to compare it with tamiya parts and look of parts fit, if not then I am going to paint the car and put on another bumper and then it is nice for on the shelf.

And a tamiya ta-03rs for 60 euro with a extra new rare spare toyota corolla 237mm wheelbase body,  the chassis is in real good condition so I going to rebuild this one and I am thinking making  it a front motor chassis.

49967779387_aa5039eedc_c.jpg

49967781547_ea0808c1e3_c.jpg

49967511661_ec511db978_c.jpgI

49967781067_3a632d75b4_c.jpg

49967002118_64b29d6f89_c.jpg

49967779937_ca2f2457db_c.jpg

Edited by No brains
  • Like 1

Something i’ve been way more excited about than i should have been, but it saves the pita job of refitting the body and clips on the 10.3 when i stop on the trails. 

B7FBEB96-C768-4893-8329-749E1432DC80.jpeg

5B760D24-F4CB-4FD4-BE79-9466D60B4F50.jpeg

The slight irony of solving the having to faff around fitting the body and clips, is it’s now even more of a faff when changing a battery.

Before, it was just the lights connecting the body to chassis with a  decent length lead, now there’s an extra two, thicker and shorter leads to connect up, so you have to have the body perched over the chassis and connect the xt60’s under the body lol.

Edited by Pistonhead
  • Like 2