• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

I really like the wera stuff it's well made and looks the business... It's not cheap tho 
Compared to some "RC" stuff, I think the price is fine :)

I honestly hate the handles on most of the hex drivers I have used, they're awful.

A new set of Hyrax Class 1 tyres for the TRX-4 and some winch rope from Overland RC for the Enduro.

Edited by CarlC

Took delivery of this monster today. Got some weight behind it,  can't wait now to fit it but I will have to make some spacers at work tomorrow before I can actually use it because it is about 3mm taller than the standard losi servo.

20200313_213621_copy_1612x784.jpg

20200313_213700_copy_1612x784.jpg

Edited by Mack1
Better pics
  • Like 1

Had a bit of a moan to logic RC about the reliability of the lower arms and shock shafts so they sent me some under warranty, should be getting the other shafts at a later date, this on is just to get me back up and running.  The arms though are a different part number to the ones listed, apparently they are upgraded arms and are direct replacements for the flimsy ones, they are listed on the Modelsport site if you search for the actual part number, if you look on the actual model page they are still listing the crap ones. 

O-rings cam from Amazon US and are a test to see if I can resolve the leaky shock  problem.

5EA6CB9E-C368-46F7-9346-C000941D0FA0.jpeg

Aparently they are the closest in size (2.6mmx7mmx2.2mm) to the originals, got the info from a guy on the official Arrma forum who said he fitted 5 to each shock and hasn't had a leak since......thought it might be worth a try.

Edited by AndyBell

A new shell for my Enduro.  The shell is a C 10 Chevy, and I'm feeling it may be distressed by the time it's done.