• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

On 30 September 2016 at 20:06, dazp1976 said:

Cool :) 

I still can't decide on either the 2200 or 2650 for the buggy conversion. The 2650 will be quick on 4s but the 2200 gives you the option of 6s madness.

So confused :@.@: Helllpp! :lol:

Sorry fella missed your post 

if it's a buggy I'd go 2650 if you want to use it later fun the line for other things get the 2200 if like me you just can't decide get both ;) I did and I'm more than happy 

On 30 September 2016 at 21:47, Wirralnitronoob said:

hm where from please mydod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eBay my dear chap 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251799442995

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chirri999 said:

Have you used Flysky before, are they a decent make? Been looking at used..

I've used many flysky GT3b and c units, and the Tx have all performed great - I've had a few Rx failures, but at £6 a pop it's no big deal and tbh since switching to spektrum for my rigs i've had nearly as many failures - and at £25 min ish each new it's been much more expensive.

The GT3b is my favourite of the two, despite needing 8aa's (or a 3S lipo mod) as it 'feels' nicer in my hand the the C.

1 hour ago, Sully said:

This is my second unit, my other one does a 1/8 truggy and work fine for that.

:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Sully said:

This is my second unit, my other one does a 1/8 truggy and work fine for that.

Why didn't you just get another rx and bind it to your current tx? It does have a 10 model memory after all.

The other unit is a GT2B, I've got this new one to use with my baja and will probably use it like you said with any other cars I get !

Received my airbrush essentials

699eae990824fb1e1f5ce815001bd88e.jpg

Just waiting for my metal turret from rctank.de. so then I can start airbrushing!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A thrust bearing for my F1 diff, courtesy of Tony's Tamiya Parts on eBay. Only ordered it yesterday too - excellent quick service!

3 things i have had on my to get list for many years now.

been needing a  daylight lamp for a long while now

a set of files to replace my £1 set that are about 12 years old now  with no rough surface left

and a digital caliper to replace my 20 year old plastic one.  lol

IMG_0197_zpsn1ejbcjd.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, turok007 said:

3 things i have had on my to get list for many years now.

been needing a  daylight lamp for a long while now

a set of files to replace my £1 set that are about 12 years old now  with no rough surface left

and a digital caliper to replace my 20 year old plastic one.  lol

IMG_0197_zpsn1ejbcjd.jpg

I see you got the Yato files as well. :good:

I've used my Daylight lamp a few times now and well pleased with it. One thing I've noticed with it is I can read fine print without my reading glasses. ;)

.            John

3 minutes ago, johninderby said:

I see you got the Yato files as well. :good:

I've used my Daylight lamp a few times now and well pleased with it. One thing I've noticed with it is I can read fine print without my reading glasses. ;)

.            John

yup i really needed the files   as for the light i have tried it a couple of times just for tests and it is just like working in bright sunlight.   so my eyes wont be strained to much now.  

3 minutes ago, turok007 said:

yup i really needed the files   as for the light i have tried it a couple of times just for tests and it is just like working in bright sunlight.   so my eyes wont be strained to much now.  

I resisted spending the money for a proper light but now I've got it wish I had bought one ages ago. 

John

• Like 1

Today I received a pack of RM-01 plastic damper parts, which meant that I could finish building the fluorine coated pitch damper on my F104V2 Pro. Unfortunately I cross-threaded the damper top that came with the kit, so I had to order a replacement. Everything went together smoothly this time, and a lovely smooth damper action is the result. :)