• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas XRT 8s

Nick

4 hours ago, BashingBrian said:

I contacted JPerkins and they said the black one is USA only and they still have no solid release date for any of them for the UK yet, so I've no idea where WS have got the date from 🤔

Thnks for the update. Appreciate that. Later the better for me financially, get Christmas out the way. 

Edited by Kpowell911

On 11/11/2022 at 19:07, .AJ. said:

Why waste your money on a company who couldn’t give a monkeys about the UK

Must admit, Im getting really annoyed with the release dates with them. No excuse for releases to take a month+ after the release US date in what Id  imagine is their 2nd - 5th market….

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Tomley RC said:

My Wife has the same issue, most of the time she thinks i'm a massive D**k Head, but adores my presentation and style and sleeps in the same bed as me every night regardless 😇

So don't worry, it's normal 😅

Haha, wasnt meant in an offensive way, genuinely I really enjoy your content. I did drop you a message few months back on instagram. Im not sleeping in the same bed as you though, as good as some of the content is 😉

Just now, Tomley RC said:

The last time I got offended was when my ex wife threw my Guitar out the bedroom window when she kicked me out the house, she didn't even put the case on it! That was 15yrs ago, I'm not easily offended mate.

I'm well aware my content is not what everyone wants... but it's what you get haha 

I've got 2 TRXM's on order, and as for the XRT, I might get one and do a really Anti-Traxxas video on it 🤣

You’re going to be fuming when you see the bushings in the TRX4M 😅

Genuinely think youd enjoy an X Maxx however, I think theyre epic, even fresh out the box.

1 hour ago, BashingBrian said:

@Tomley RC

Please, please do a vid on the XRT and call Traxxas out on their shoddy support of the UK market..👍

Always happy to call them out, I'm their favourite Youtuber 🙂 

33 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

To be fair. Corally seem the only guys who have time for the UK Market. Horizon are a bunch of clowns too 

Corally have been silent for a while now, not sure if there is anything in the making. Thier parts support for the UK is crap though. 

Horizon...meh, they get worse by the day!  (he say's looking at his New SCX6 🤣)

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

Sadly have had to cancel my preorder 😕. Oh well I’ll just have to wait until the summer now mind you the way they put things back it will still be waiting on release then 😂

Youll probably still have been waiting anyway. Who did you pre order from?

On 14/11/2022 at 09:25, Kpowell911 said:

Must admit, Im getting really annoyed with the release dates with them. No excuse for releases to take a month+ after the release US date in what Id  imagine is their 2nd - 5th market….

Dude i was waiting 9 months for my RTX3080 after global release.... 

1 hour ago, BashingBrian said:

So it looks like most retailers have posted release dates now, shame they don't state if that's for instore purchase or online..!! 🤨

Im 99.9% sure that’ll be in store only at first. Wheelspin says buy in store only for example. Same with the TRX4M

Also, lots of UK places have had dates and they keep changing =/

Edited by Kpowell911

• 2 weeks later...