• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Pets

YOUR_DJ

He's fine though in the snake equivalent of the dog house. I thought his UVB bulb blew before Christmas, as it turns out it didn't blow the little 🤬 had managed to climb up onto the wire and pulled the power cord out of the unit just enough for it to not fall out so I didn't think to check it.

As a result he had to spend a couple of days with out proper light and now has gone off of food again 🙄

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Think I've finally found a decent setting on my camera after nearly 10 years of owning it to be able to set it up for different lighting conditions.

Got a decent picture of my Bredls python the other day. Really need to try and play with the settings on my camera more as I know it's got much more to offer.

ypowUTA.jpg

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

awww what a wee cutie :good:

what breed is she ?

She’s a purebred French Bulldog, she’s coming to us with all her certificates, jabs and treatments up to date, with her last round of jabs and treatments in a fortnight included in the price.

• Like 2

On 03/02/2024 at 03:34, Pistonhead said:

She’s home and settling in well and already knows her name. She’s already showing her character lol

IMG_7966.jpeg

IMG_7979.jpeg

IMG_7996.jpeg

IMG_7997.jpeg

IMG_8005.jpeg

IMG_8006.jpeg

IMG_8016.jpeg

aww lovely wee pup 🙂

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Yrkoon said:

looks like snake is on a mission there in that pic, cracking looking snake 🙂

He's just very curious about everything and was investigating what I was doing with camera. He loves to explore everything and anything. Looking forward to when he's a bit bigger and I can let him roam the house a bit more.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Dio the Diamond Python. I had to change his paper towel so thought I'd get a pic. He's already very laid back and incredibly inquisitive. Diamond Python are known for being pretty gentle and reluctant to bite even in the wild they're pretty chill, very similar to my Bredls in terms of temperament. The white spots will eventually turn pretty much pure white and he'll have bright yellow flecks in-between the majority of the black scales when he's older. 

jK5jvvH.jpg

• Like 3