• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

So, Is this new.

babylon

Look out below!!

Seems there was another teaser type video from September but can’t see it for sale anywhere.

Side note…great looking bash spot there, I don’t do much skatepark but if there was something like that nearby then maybe I would 😄 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

There is a  supposedly supply issue due to the pandemic they where meant to hit about Xmas time but last I heard it’s been pushed back to mid spring. 

There almost a copy of the old Arrma 4s so not really anything new as such 

Shame it's pillow ball, but overall looks to be a nice truck.  Think 460 is quite strong money for a 4s 1/10, but maybe it will be a bit cheaper by the time it lands here?  Seems to have the max10 sct in it, which is a nice ESC, and good looking tyres too.  Hmmm, may hold off on the used Maxx purchase for a while.

11 hours ago, bertberr said:

Shame it's pillow ball, but overall looks to be a nice truck.  Think 460 is quite strong money for a 4s 1/10, but maybe it will be a bit cheaper by the time it lands here?  Seems to have the max10 sct in it, which is a nice ESC, and good looking tyres too.  Hmmm, may hold off on the used Maxx purchase for a while.

I personally think this is a great alternative to the Maxx