• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NEW MT 2021! = HUGE KYOSHO USA-1 MONSTERTRUCK 1/8 Return after 30years with Modern Style. 40size 4s Brushless and Nitro RTR. Return of the Legend

m-racing

This is Great news

One big bad ass truck will come very soon !

Kyosho-USA-1-Nitro-Electric-4WD-Monster-Truck-ReadySet-1.jpg.dabcaa17680e0587579dfb209921f1e5.jpg

USA-1 GP Electric

Technical Data:

Scale: 1/8
Length: 570mm (22.4 in.)
Width: 450mm (17.7 in.)
Height: 281mm (11.1 in.) / 300mm (11.8 in.) with optional Light Bar LEDs
Chassis Type: Shaft Drive 4WD
Wheel Base: 360mm (14.2 in.)
Tread: Front: 339mm (13.3 in.) / Rear: 343mm (13.5 in.)
Weight: 5,040g
Gear Ratio: 8.68:1
Motor pinion and spur gears: Motor pinion: 16T / Spur gear: 42T
Axle ratio: 3.308:1 (Ring Gear:43T / Pinion gear: 13T)
Tire diameter and width: 164 x 104mm (6.5 x 4.1 in.)
Motor: TORX 8+ 2300Kv
ESC: BRAINZ 8

RC System: KT-231P+
Approximate Speed: 57km/h
Approximate Run Time: 9 mins

Readyset Contents:

• Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
  • Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied
  • 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
  • L shaped hex wrench (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)
  • Cross wrench (large)
  • 17mm wheel wrench

Required for Operation:

• AA-size batteries x 4 for transmitter
  • Battery for chassis x 1 or 2 (7.2V Ni-MH or 7.4V Li-Po)
  • Charger for chassis battery

Kyosho-USA-1-Nitro-Electric-4WD-Monster-Truck-ReadySet-11.jpg.5879d045356a0d129c4eeee5d4d81c76.jpg

-----------------------------------------

USA-1 GP Nitro

Technical Data:

Scale: 1:8
Length: 570mm (22.4 in.)
Width: 450mm (17.7 in.)
Height: 281mm (11.1 in.) / 300mm (11.8 in.) with optional Light Bar LEDs
Chassis Type: Shaft Drive 4WD
Wheel Base: 360mm (14.2 in.)
Tread: Front: 339mm (13.3 in.) / Rear: 343mm (13.5 in.)
Weight: 4,990g
Engine: KE25SP2
Gear Ratio: 1st: 25.7:1 / 2nd: 19.8:1 / 3rd: 15.6:1
Axle ratio: 3.308:1 (Ring Gear:43T / Pinion gear: 13T)
Tire diameter and width: 164 x 104mm (6.5 x 4.1 in.)
Receiver Batteries: Four (4) AA-size
RC System: KT-231P+
Approximate Speed: 63km/h
Approximate Run Time: 9 mins

Readyset Contents:

• Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
  • Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied
  • 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
  • L shaped hex wrench (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)
  • Cross wrench (large)
  • 17mm wheel wrench

Required for Operation:

• AA-size batteries x 4 for transmitter
  • AA-size batteries x 4 for receiver
  • Fuel bottle
  • Plug heater
  • Fuel

Kyosho-USA-1-Nitro-Electric-4WD-Monster-Truck-ReadySet-10.jpg.2111402d20d0c0b292ba886e0f470ff2.jpg

From Kyosho:
The famous USA-1 rides high again with this latest 1:8-scale model produced under license of the USA-1 4X4 Monster Truck team. The completely new Ultra-Scale body has been recreated with the precision details that uniquely make it the USA-1 Monster Truck. It sits atop a modified super-tough chassis equipped with a realistic and robust solid axle suspension front and rear, which can be converted to 4-wheel steering with some optional parts. With modern power systems to match the USA-1 in both name and performance, this package sets new standards of brute power compared to the original Kyosho USA-1 RC trucks. The only question is which one; Nitro or Brushless electric power?

In the early seventies, auto makers began to offer four-wheel drive in passenger trucks where it had previously just been available in agriculture and industry. It wasn’t long before enterprising performance enthusiasts like Everett Jasmer and a small handful of others started modifying their trucks for increasing levels of performance. This was the genesis of a friendly rivalry that, over time, would motivate an escalation of performance and innovation that eventually led to what we know today as the Monster Truck. Everett Jasmer emerged from this rivalry as one of the God Fathers of Monster Trucks, and the USA-1 as one of the most revered Monster Trucks of all time. It remains one of the inspirations for modern monster trucks and their fans around the globe even to this day.

Using the famous team USA-1 monster truck as the blueprint, Kyosho immortalizes one of the greatest trucks to inspire the phrase “Monster Truck” with an all-new version of the USA-1 as an Ultra-Scale body. In addition to its stunning details, it also features easy installation of optional LED light sets that help bring an even higher level of USA-1 realism to the RC community.

This machine shouts ‘red, white and blue’ with pride!

Featuring the inspirational stars and stripes of the American flag, the livery keeps faith with the true USA-1 machine.

Kyosho-USA-1-Nitro-Electric-4WD-Monster-Truck-ReadySet-16.thumb.jpg.bede68b0061f11483921e03309818f83.jpg

Kyosho-USA-1-Nitro-Electric-4WD-Monster-Truck-ReadySet-17.jpg.22481e8afb025afe60a73a78d58294c8.jpg

My Local Hobby Shop Have them at PRE-Sale 510 Euros  in EU

https://www.rccaraction.com/kyosho-usa-1-nitro-electric-4wd-monster-truck-readyset/#visitor_pref_pop

This Car is Special to me.  Because it was one of my First RC Cars  30years Ago ,  dual brushed with dual esc.  Most Bad Ass RC Car that time.

I will buy one coming Autumn.

Need buy other stuff before this.

What do you like it ?

Will you buy one?

Did you also have the Original USA-1 like 20-30years ago like me ?

Will you buy  BL or Nitro?  Both ? 🙂

Did you have Electric or Nitro USA-1 before? Or maybe Both?   

I did have the dual electric motor one. About 28 years ago with 8shocks, Big brutal strong car that time..  This is why i need buy the new one very bad this year 🙂

Im happy this new version Looks almost same.  Anyways  there is new things. like  Wheeliebar, Led Lights, Brushless system. And other aproved modern stuff.  Looks the same, only Better. 

This will be very fun one i Believe.

And Maybe better than the Losi Gravedigger ?

• Like 2

this should be in the news section :lol:

Yes

Yes already pre ordered mine :topbanana:

No

Nitro

No

I believe the original nitro USA-1 was a buggy with monster truck wheel and they just made the body high up. 

This one is based on the Mad Crusher / FOXX 2.0, but with a few updates. 

Dont think it will be as strong as the LMT, but for me the nitro is what makes this one stand out. 

Yes, the original USA 1 Nitro crusher was a Burns rally/x chassis with montyzooma wheels n tyres bolted on and was a bit of a beast by all accounts.

I dont know alot about the old electric version though.  

I wouldn't touch the new nitro version, I have an MGT, also, my experience with Kyoshos own engines are that they are a bit poo.

I do like the look of the newer version though, even though it isn't an actual rerelease.  The only kyosho I have ever owned was a  Big Brute.  

I do have too many RCs right now though.  Hmmmm

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Nine minute runtime?

It's 1/8th scale, 5Kg in weight, a 2300kv motor and on 2-4s, so yeah, sounds near the mark to me.

If one were to put a 2000kv in it and run 8000mah packs, it would be longer, but then people may moan it "only" has a 2000kv plant in it.  

Many Nitro guys  here :)

Well OK, Maybe.

The real USA-1 feeling goes to Nitro offcourse.   This is the most magic moment in RC ever last 30years

USA-1 truck Nitro

Now you have it soon again Guys.

Cool thing

this is large one.  360mm wheelbase.

You need push all / full throttle 

Nice,  we can ride fast also maybe ?

Well these wheels make it Bounce alot anyways .

Please send pictures and videos as soon you got one of these.

USA-1 is the MOTHER of all MT

in real

also in RC.

Who will be first ?

47 minutes ago, Tug said:

Yeah, I was only joking. 

I did gather.  I like the bit about the 1200 nicads, kids these days will never know the struggle.

• Haha 2

I will wait for the roller version my self

there is no way i buy one 360mm wheelbase MT with shortcourse 1/10  4s ESC at 120a max

NEVER

Why is this happen ?

15bucks more and have 150 max8 there. No problems then

Goddamn,  120a  1/10 scale  ESC in USA-1   1/8

this is insaine

poor

im in 

pre ordered this one

i will first second after i open this box change the combo to  max8  150a  with bigger 4274 motor,    this is one   1900kv combo  i have left over now

I will try run my USA-1   4s  and do some gearing.      

this will stay 4s  ,  i have alot fast rc,s  already,  anyways i can sometimes  go 6s if i feel.

The  USA1- stock combo i will use in my old slash 4x4   at  4s ,    Because it is more ok,  leight weight,  and  this car has small wheels size also.,

im sure the stock USA-1combo feels better here in one smaller SLASH than in 

this huge 1/8  monster

Edited by m-racing
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Looks like the running gear is basically the same as my old 1/8 scale Madforce Kruiser. That was nitro...but I converted it to brushless.

They have, by the looks of it, got 4 link rather than the older layout....which is something I might have to look closer at. Got some thick 12mm ally plate to make some axle clamps from.

• 2 weeks later...