• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kevin Talbot, Pat and RCsparks drama

Nick

7 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

I don't think this is a stunt personally, not from Kevs angle anyway, if he isn't genuinely disturbed in his video response, then he deserves an Oscar.

That looked and sounded genuine to me.

To be honest on reflection from me, I think youre 100% correct here. 

Who exactly is Medic? Is he the same as RC Sparks? Ive only ever heard of Kevin

2 minutes ago, Guns said:

To be honest on reflection from me, I think youre 100% correct here. 

Who exactly is Medic? Is he the same as RC Sparks? Ive only ever heard of Kevin

Medic/Aaron/RCSparks.

He also posted a picture not long ago smoking a joint... Maybe years of drug abuse has effected him.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jimboi said:

He's got lots of followers, but his recent viewers have been poor. 

He's been bitching and moaning almost non-stop on FB over the last couple of years about how he has over 3m subscribers but such low views per vid. He then managed to convince himself that Youtube has some sort of vendetta against him and  aren't pushing new vids to his subscribers so that YT has to pay out less :lol:

That's when he really lost me and i've barely watched him since.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

He also posted a picture not long ago smoking a joint... Maybe years of drug abuse has effected him.

"Medical" marijuana for back pain :lol:

Did anybody watch Medic/Sparks when he used to do Urban Assault and Skatepark Pain with his mates? Now THAT was proper entertainment. He's been a bit mainstream since.

12 minutes ago, J.K said:

Did anybody watch Medic/Sparks when he used to do Urban Assault and Skatepark Pain with his mates? Now THAT was proper entertainment. He's been a bit mainstream since.

Skatepark pain was awesome, but might involve a lot of logistics to get everyone there? Plus the fact that they're unpaid volunteers wrecking their trucks to line someone else's pockets?

1 minute ago, Tug said:

Skatepark pain was awesome, but might involve a lot of logistics to get everyone there? Plus the fact that they're unpaid volunteers wrecking their trucks to line someone else's pockets?

I bought my first Slash on the back of binge-watching Skatepark pain!

I'm pretty sure the Canadian authorities banned them from running RC's in the city on insurance grounds so i guess that out an end to the good stuff 😞

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Darren Frosty said:

I think Pat might be slier than a particularly sly fox.

I don't think he is, not intentionally, if he is genuinely suffering with what he says he is, then I feel for him, having experienced it myself, it's extremely easy to attach yourself to something or someone, it's a subconscious distraction.

Like I say, if it is actually true, then he needs proper help, not Kev to rely on.

26 minutes ago, Darren Frosty said:

exactly yeah, if it is true. It's the chatting lies to everyone behind his back that I'm referring to more than the attachment thing.

Thing is, when your mind is like that, things seem genuinely 10x worse, it's hard to understand if you haven't been through it, no matter how many times someone explains it, it's worse in reality.

He probably thought Kev absolutely hated him etc... For something small.

It's not a 'normal' thing to wait outside someones place of work for 20-25 minutes knocking and posting pictures and stuff and on a live stream.

I don't think he's faking it.

• Like 1