• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Post up a random video and keep it clean please

wangerman69

Near perfectly preserved Russian T34 tank pulled from the mud! Being old and Russian, i reckon it would have fired right up after some fresh fuel - or quite possibly not even that!

http://youtu.be/GxYXNLrXBgE

Shot of vodka and a length of baler twine and she's good to go! That mud has been remarkably kind to it, it's in amazing nick.

Shot of vodka and a length of baler twine and she's good to go! That mud has been remarkably kind to it, it's in amazing nick.

not uncommon for sometihng in mud to be preserved well.

mainly due to the lack of air or water things don't rot or corrode as fast as they would on the surface, alot of old wooden boats and ships (or part of them atleast) that have been found over the years are around for this reason.

Near perfectly preserved Russian T34 tank pulled from the mud! Being old and Russian, i reckon it would have fired right up after some fresh fuel - or quite possibly not even that!

Well that explains what happened to the 5 winners of the World Hide & Seek Championship 1943!

not uncommon for sometihng in mud to be preserved well.

mainly due to the lack of air or water things don't rot or corrode as fast as they would on the surface, alot of old wooden boats and ships (or part of them atleast) that have been found over the years are around for this reason.

There's rumours of a large cache of military vehicle buried in a mine not far from where i live.

I'd love to be able to find them, and the amount of work trying different adits and unblocking them by hand doesn't really put me off either.

But on the other hand, i could spend months of weekends and hours moving rocks by hand, only to find there were no vehicles...

FPV HUMANS !!!! 

RC  Human wingsuits , ( anyone willing to be my crashtest dummy  i mean anyone wanna try the new invention from tamiyacowboy )

i think it could catch on like drones did 

Two questions:

1) Will you pay for lunch?

2) What's the medical cover like?