• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

On 16/04/2023 at 16:48, Stormbringer said:

Got the lightbar fitted and wired up also added the custom number plates

bAEN9Q3.jpg

TAZe3D5.jpg

Just awaiting the light kit to finnish it of :good:

Is that Injora axels i see? Whats the quality of those? Can't make my mind should i go with Injora or with Treal...

• Like 1

I made modifications to the little battery posts on the vrx spirit/ftx vantage aluminium chassis, to try and prevent the batteries from being chewed up by the centre drive shaft/clutch assembly.

Edited by Gari_Ferret

Fitted a secondary battery tray to the TRX6 today 

PslHv9k.jpg

Which will allow me to run these 3200 3s packs

1mqArvS.jpg

or my 2200 3s flight packs in paralell 

4LrdGhV.jpg

just need to make up some Y leads now

• Like 3

Made a bunch of metal front grills for my Rock Socker, and prepped them with primer for the final colour coats, which I hope to get done tomorrow.  I made 5 grills, to leave me a decent margin for messing any of them up.  Truth be told I'm putting off or rather procrastinating getting round to painting the body, besides cutting the body shell out, painting it, is the other thing I'm worried most about doing, Rock Socker body shells are extremely hard to come by, so I really don't want to mess up the painting of my first body shell.

Found (made) a solution to one handed driving with my FS GT3B  spotted a 3D print that does this but dont have a printer scratched the head and came up with this, its a velcro lipo strap with a short length of 8mm carbon tube glued on, to start i super glued it in place then a while later glooped some epoxy around it, have to say it works a treat

GT3B single handed.JPG

• Like 2

Let’s see had a go on the stampede striped the spur pretty much instantly 🤣

had one last go with the brushed setup on the TRX4 before I put the brushless system in stupid fast in high gear on 3s

and had a go withe the scx6 it’s a lot of fun it’s unstoppable 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

Made a start

eeP9EWd.jpeg

6fhAxK9.jpeg

looks like Im keeping it. Ill do a build thread soon 🙂

Nice tools! I like nice tools i constantly have to keep stopping myself  buying more when i see them on ali

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, wolfie1 said:

Nice tools! I like nice tools i constantly have to keep stopping myself  buying more when i see them on ali

These are Arrowmax, I couldve saved a fortune if I got Ali Express tools but not too sure on their quality. I believe you should never skrimp on tools

Just now, Kpowell911 said:

These are Arrowmax, I couldve saved a fortune if I got Ali Express tools but not too sure on their quality. I believe you should never skrimp on tools

I know what your saying, i have a toolbox at work its over 5feet tall 7 feet wide and its full of mostly snap on tools and some mac, cost a fortune over the years but it does make me happy, i lost a 14mm spanner out of 1 of the sets, i was £46 for the replacement, there is definitely a difference, my home tool box has some snap on and mac in it but a lot of us pro which does seem good quality at a fraction of the price