• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Messed it up 😬

Went to tighten the barrel nut on my 12-17mm adaptors as they were loose and one snapped. Was never happy with them in the first place but wasn't expecting this

spacer.png

Tried a few non-destructive ways of getting it out but unfortunately no luck. So it was out with the Dremel.

spacer.png

Finally got it off, but the stub axle on my driveshaft is pretty chewed up and I'm not happy running it. I've sent Fastrax a message moping they'll sell me just that part to replace.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Took the Big Rock out for a woodland visit.  Been quite a few weeks since I last got out properly with an RC so was nice.  Struggling a  bit with places to run though.  Already lost 2 x good places to housing developments and my usual woods had a few trees down which has shrunk my usual hooning area.

Need to hit Google satellite view to see what other areas might be good near me. 

• Like 3