• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

3 hours ago, Redback said:

Poor spider fell off a cliff, sheared / snapped clean off the diff pinion shaft & rod end! Yay for zip ties!
Drive shaft is some place at the bottom of a 10m ravine.
IMAG1638.thumb.jpg.89340b7a8c1791f721e9b096ebfce5f7.jpg

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

Ouch mate 😞

All in good fun, its fallen off there before with the gatekeeper body on this chassis and didn't break a thing, so surprised the driveshaft snapped off, seems like one end came loose and the weakest point was the diff pinion shaft, that is hardened machined metal but brittle. Expected the link end to go eventually, got some high clearance links to go on with much stronger rod ends, Surprised it wasnt worse and had a backup truck incase this happened. Dont want to drive for an hour to break down halfway through the day 😛
Same spot its fallen off both times, its a nasty line lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Redback said:

How seems sales are dead lol 😕

Sold 9 in just over a month not been easy  but they were different types  also had to lower prices.   Hard to judge the market at moment as new & used prices are high  but don't know if many are buying.

13 hours ago, turok007 said:

Sold 2 more  if i sell one more then im treating myself.

Just being nosy, but what are you selling? Read back through a few pages to find out but gave up. Also, what are you treating yourself to? 

7 minutes ago, Ant.p said:

Just being nosy, but what are you selling? Read back through a few pages to find out but gave up. Also, what are you treating yourself to? 

fully up for sale is Tamiya Porsche 911 Carrera RSR TT-02/traxxas slash 4x4 roller    also on the fence about selling tamiya/brat/king hauler/tundra  all new in box.

And im getting a truggy of some sort

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, turok007 said:

I will tell you whats harder to do   is resist trades or buying other cars once a car is sold.

I'd be interested in the brat you've got in the sales section now but can't justify it right now. At that price it'd sell in no time on the Tamiya Legends Sales Group on facebook.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, oodboo said:

I'd be interested in the brat you've got in the sales section now but can't justify it right now. At that price it'd sell in no time on the Tamiya Legends Sales Group on facebook.

Send me a Pm  with a offer if you want

• Like 1

Took the 124016 out to some woodlands.  Ended up keeping it as Banggood offered some money back and that made it more tempting to keep.  Lots of power but it does become a game of keeping up the momentum as if it stops then getting going again can be a challenge with the cogging.

Guess this model shows the real QA and honesty of WLToys as there is no way it should have been released as it stands.  My first and probably last WLToys but it was only a stop gap for my LC Racing which is coming up to 9 months since I ordered!!

EDIT - and after 1 x use the LIPO which came  with it has a totally dead cell.  

Edited by MrCake
EDIT
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

15 hours ago, Bert_w164 said:

Tracker 2 is getting LED upgrade. 

IMG_20211031_213352__01.thumb.jpg.e53659066542bc6fdc7afd91e1488813.jpg

Wowwwww, this LED is enormous, ¿can you post any pics with it on?

• Like 2