• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

To stay Topic

I did change two diffhouses. 

Two Rigs.

Bearings and oils in two cars also

I have fix with 4 of my 40+ cars today.

OFFTOPIC:

I have more than 50rc cars that needs service .

Atleast 30 of them needs replacement parts  also

Soon i maybe start one threath about 

WHAT i  DID´nt do TODAY with my rigs  :)

Anyways im not not.

There will be postys every hour from me then

LOL

I have like one year WORK in future  to do with all my rigs

My best tip to Avoid this is never buy more than 2  RC Cars.

Drive them, take good care of them.

If you do take great care of them.

You don want any more RC Cars.

Maybe MAX 5 of them.

Dont do misstake like me , i have about  60+

Where to Begin now ?

L.O.L

• Haha 2

Quite a lot! 

so I got sick of the stock look of the outback mini in red so thought I’d try make it look like the old landrover wolf (old Army Defenders) 

so far I’ve took the bumper off and move the head lights into the shell to make it look like real lights, chopped the back off and fitted just the back of the cage on, moved the spare wheel to the bonnet, make the shell sit slightly higher, and also fitted clear windows. 
It is still a working progress as I’m wanting to  paint the full shell army green, wanting to fit some fabric over the cage, maybe add beadlocks and some nice bigger / wider tyres if possible. 
All suggestions will be appreciated. 
hope you like 😊

if anyone wants to follow the progress and see all the picture feel free to view the thread ... 

• Like 3

Managed to get the flux out. After a non start with a steering horn bolt coming out. A pain to get back in. Got it sorted. Went downstairs with kit for a good 30 minutes of mayhem with it. Sent it flying over the little ramp I have god knows how many times it did really well. Some massive bumps and bangs and flips and crashes. Nothing broken this time. But need to put in some heaver oil. Bottoms out a bit to easy .

Brilliant fun and a fantastic car for the cost. 

• Like 2

Swapped two of the motor cables around only carnage as it was faster in reverse  .as I had red to red yellow To  yellow blue to blue . 

As i thought that's how it goes . 

Nope so you guys on here said swap them about an I did    now I have a complete nutter of a carnage 

Wheelys  back flips  multi rollover.  All on 2s .  Cheers guys . Made a fun toy a awesome toy ... 

• Haha 2

Yeh was good fun  but you need to try avoiding big rocks instead of doing a Clarkson and trying to go through them tho as all i hear when you behind me is CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK  :rofl:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Yeh was good fun  but you need to try avoiding big rocks instead of doing a Clarkson and trying to go through them tho as all i hear when you behind me is CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK  :rofl:

oops i thought it was designed to push big rocks, my bad 😛

Edited by Yrkoon
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

POWAAAAAAAAAA

• Haha 2