• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

13 hours ago, CarlC said:

I'd definitely get in touch with Corally, I've heard of a couple of cases (online) of people knackering the diffs when running them on the factory grease.

Did just that and they are sending me a new diff

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Iain .R said:

WOW  what's that  to become...  

yeh what is it?????????

edit: oh i did have one casualty earlier, dad tried to use the wendigo to try and push my triton out of been stuck in snow and he ended up running my poor monster truck over and lost a body pin lol

ill find it when ther snow melts  😛

Edited by Yrkoon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've finally got the orange Xo1 running. I've extended to front links so the servo misses the n30 motor, fitted 28mm shocks & the new micro esc. It climbs like a slug 😁. It's taken a couple of months because I had to wait for parts. But I'm well chuffed now😊

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, NOFX said:

I've finally got the orange Xo1 running. I've extended to front links so the servo misses the n30 motor, fitted 28mm shocks & the new micro esc. It climbs like a slug 😁. It's taken a couple of months because I had to wait for parts. But I'm well chuffed now😊

sounds sweet now give us pics 🙂

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Iain .R said:

WOW  what's that  to become...  

7 hours ago, Yrkoon said:

yeh what is it?????????

edit: oh i did have one casualty earlier, dad tried to use the wendigo to try and push my triton out of been stuck in snow and he ended up running my poor monster truck over and lost a body pin lol

ill find it when ther snow melts  😛

Grand Hauler, build thread here:

https://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/forums/topic/245708-oodboos-tamiya-grand-hauler/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yrkoon said:

sounds sweet now give us pics 🙂

I've tried loads of times to post pics on here, but for some reason I can't 🙄. I've posted a couple of pics on the Orlandoo builders guild on FB though if you wanna look. 😊

30 minutes ago, dabollicks said:

It gets better, not only are they sending me a new diff, they are sending me an oil filled, aluminium complete diff assembly. Top work corally! 

Wow, result!!!!