• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

That's a really nice looking model @.AJ. 👍  & the layout of everything on the chassis looks excellent for weight distribution.

Edited by James RC
  • Like 1

Built 2 sets of shocks for the doorok & Xo1 & glued 2 tyres on for the Xo1. I've got to scrounge a bit of lead to make some wheel weights for the other 2 Xo1 wheels from somewhere before I can glue the tyres on 🤔

Another waterproof receiver box for the new Carnage.

IMG-5105.jpg

This time fixed better than before.

And painted some liquid electrical tape over all the holes of the "waterproof" ESC where water can go in.

• Like 2

Put new bearings in the chubs of my tamiya wt-01, on bearing lost his balls:D and the rest where not so smooth anymore.

Also put in a new hobbywing max 10 esc, to replace the piece of junk trackstar esc that broke the last time I drove the truck, I has not many runs on it before it failed and I had to use a lipo alarm because the lipo cuttof was to low and a lot of times the reverse would not work, from now on I am not going to buy cheap esc's anymore, but only hobbywing esc's never had a problem with them.

50881369882_c954476894_c.jpg

50881370032_0a03b66d09_c.jpg

50881266921_22ec5324a3_c.jpg

Edited by No brains
  • Like 3