• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

27 minutes ago, Paul Busby said:

Just get an unbreakable ruski one and never worry again emoji16.png

Id love to but I'd never be able to trim it to the size I need 😂

I dont suppose you have any pics of the pickfords scamell did you mate excellent scania mate hope mine looks half as good as yours when shes done.....

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

I’ll take some at Next months meet [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

58 minutes ago, Paul Busby said:

Well actually it's on a stampede chassis so any stampede body should fit. I just wanna have a low slung body tbh. The ford f-100 one looks good tho

Edited by fnknan

Well actually it's on a stampede chassis so any stampede body should fit. I just wanna have a low slung body tbh. The ford f-100 one looks good tho

I thought that was your slash truggy hybrid... I need to read your thread again I think [emoji38]

27 minutes ago, Paul Busby said:

I thought that was your slash truggy hybrid... I need to read your thread again I think emoji38.png

Yeah but I swapped a stampede chassis in lol. Can't decide whether it's actually a slash or just a stampede now tbh

Blew up my Steering servo! lesson learnt though. When turning it on for 1st time have the wheel linkage disconnected so when it calibrates itself it does not rip it self apart.
Ordered new one. Then took it apart so that tomorrow i can move the cable to a other servo that i had kicking about but cable had got removed.

Took my Absima for a run.

Very quick but its got a huge steering circle!! Tried to make it smaller and found it just rubbed on tyres 🤦‍♀️

Then it just stopped!!! Took it in, found my pinon screw had almost come out. Tightened that, took it out again and now I have to straighten the tyres as it veers to the left.  

Nothing great, Just replaced the two Sanwa servo's for a couple off PowerHD ones, The Sanwa are great, But only 13Kg, And just to good for a 1/8 Truggy steering duty.

20200125-153308.jpg 

And made some chassis gaurds

20200125-153318.jpg