• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Started the suzi link for my Scania using plasticard and some old shock parts

18181a1353ed216d0d49f890044e3c91.jpg

The found some old boat parts balsa and clips I’ve had in my scratch bin.

637437e74caf774b3d24f870cb6cc182.jpg

One for the auxiliary unit and one for the trailer. The suzi leads are from springy key chains.

e11f3612341f398700e6b2308084a041.jpg

Button hole flanges stuck on the end of the suzi hoses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I've done a bit the weekend to my hyper 7 (I'll add pics to my thread as soon as it's been moved to the gallery). So I've sorted all the electronics out, however after i had screwed the lids down on the covers i realised I'd forgot my fail stop, so that will be done today. 

I've set the servo's up, think I might need a stronger one for steering. Brakes have been adjusted & fitted 3 new pairs of brake pads. Fuel tanks now fitted & I think that's it for the car. I'm about to start on the engine, I've had to cut the the 3 pins of the flywheel as I couldn't get to the nut properly & it was well stuck with loctite. Need to clean the manifold & pipe as there's burnt fuel on them.

25 minutes ago, DartmoorTrails said:

Looks ace, good for crawling there?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Very good, some really challenging sections. You can have it as mild or as wild as you fancy it. 

I only drove a relatively small area and it was fantastic, so much more to explore there. Definitely worth a visit if your ever in that area?

Very good, some really challenging sections. You can have it as mild or as wild as you fancy it. 
I only drove a relatively small area and it was fantastic, so much more to explore there. Definitely worth a visit if your ever in that area[emoji106]
Cheers Wabom, might venture up there. Not far from Devon [emoji106]

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DartmoorTrails said:

Cheers Wabom, might venture up there. Not far from Devon emoji106.png

Don’t suppose your heading up for the mendip scale trail and fun day this Sunday?

7 minutes ago, DartmoorTrails said:

Got it planned in but watching the weather!
Was a good target to get all the rigs finished and ready though!
I guess you're going?

I’ll be there for sure?

Let me know what trucks your driving and I’ll look out for you should you make it?

I noticed that when my hyper 7 is fully turned the wheels are rubbing on the arm. So I've took the dremmal to them & removed some material from them, so no more rubbing now, think it's because it's fitted with 22 degree hub holders. Thats my guess anyway. I've also fitted the engine mounts back on with new bolts. Need to sort a new flywheel out & it's ready to go.