• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Slightly less awful vinyl wrapping, still a few wrinkles (bad one top left of lights)and a bit of a mess at the intakes which I hope I can patch. :

frontwrap.jpg.db090abfbfe68f88d1df91b7d0b98d34.jpg

• Like 1

Took the outlaw out for a test after fitting a 120a esc.  It went like a bat out of hell for a minute.  Then I let little un have a go (after telling him not to just mash the throttle)  . He mashed the throttle & promptly destroyed the rear drive shaft ?? Luckily modelsport have metal ones in stock. I'll order it tomorrow 

People say that, but this is actually the first one I've ever broken... I was looking for the Incision spools but RCmart don't appear to have them listed now.
Get a LockedUp FI oho, they're absolutely bomb proof. Loving mine[emoji106]
Presuming they do one for the Bomber that is!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, ostewart said:

I'll probably go with the VP ones anyway, they are $2 each cheaper and free shipping, I think it works out about $15 cheaper in total.

Just trying to decide if to buy a few other bits for it :whistling:

• Like 1

Over the weekend I discovered why the Baja was running rough, it was the clunk being halfway up the side of the tank so that was an easy fix. Unfortunately just as I sorted that the battery died which is annoying but not surprising really as it's old. 

Started to clean up the Landfreeder after having a great bash on the beach while on holiday.

Everything help up fine, barring at one stage the esc went out of config with the controller. Re-set and all is fine.

Also randomly lost 1 screw from the front body post.

1529153330357835844596.jpg