• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

421d659fb6872263d0a62448aef083d7.jpg0732ff691c2ac2728b29ac4bb8cba45b.jpg1307ae77feed6da3ff9832ca5bae2ee1.jpg

Took the Thunder Tiger ST1 conversion out today for some photo action and some YouTube clips great car after I did some work on it

Edited by Devin

Tried machining down a pilot pin on a chuck key to make it fit my baby lathe chuck and found it's hardened (or harder than I can turn with HSS) so will have to take a grinder to it.  So close to making my custom 2.2" beadlock rings but things keep getting in the way.

Fantastic photo Everclear1984, you could be on the surface of another planet. What camera did you use.

Edited by Fontie

Fantastic photo Everclear1984, you could be on the surface of another planet. What camera did you use.

Thanks Fontie, I just took it on my phone while driving hence the dodgy angle on the jump, lol.

Here's another, I posted everything I took yesterday on the Firestorm thread.

20150421_154652-1_zpscf6etqbf.jpg

Edited by everclear1984

Found a new silverback wheel in a box, so swapped out the snapped and buckled one, fitting new black inner beadlocks on both the front wheels :)

Would have done more,but some damned Wookie keeps messaging from his hospital bed and interrupting the flow....

• Like 1

Well seeing as bhbf is 7 days away I thought I best start getting the baja ready lol. New shock tower and braces to replace the broken ones.

4AA15D57-BAC3-44D7-985A-E0DF1D41C3E3_zps

8C17BB74-B0B1-4AC3-980B-1C90539DDF9B_zps

Also took the motor out ready for its new ring.