• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

1 minute ago, Jack Reacher said:

Yes metallic Purple, its the only colour she will have, backed with black, this time i have taped the living daylights out of the inside with Gorilla tape 

Thought so, just showed the Mrs and she equally loves the colour, in fact I've been after a purple base myself...don't suppose you'd mind sharing what the actual colour is called? This is definitely into the colour space I've been searching for 😁

2 minutes ago, Bert_w164 said:

Thought so, just showed the Mrs and she equally loves the colour, in fact I've been after a purple base myself...don't suppose you'd mind sharing what the actual colour is called? This is definitely into the colour space I've been searching for 😁

Its just Core RC metallic Purple backed with Core black

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Wheres the centre shaft? 😉

It's so lightweight it's invisible

just building it up make sure i have all the bits  also have to take a few bits back off to shim.

Edited by turok007

11 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Did think you may be a bit dissapointed in this as a crawler lol

Tbh when I wasn't filming it climbed up there will no issues, one handed driving isn't my forte. With some setup changes it should iron out a lot of the issues. 

8 minutes ago, tomr said:

Thanks mate 👍 It’s a 4268 2600kv motor  this combo https://www.modelsport.co.uk/product/hobbywing-combo-ezrun-max8-esc-4268-2600kv-motor-440841
Looks small against the buggy doesn’t it.

Yea haha. Wasnt criticising the choice just “looked” like a 3660 haha