• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

2 hours ago, bunnie said:

Another aliexpress package. Battery strap for my 2wd slash 

20240420_135448.thumb.jpg.895da34d62a92757ed5030b91ef86c5a.jpg

Dont crash! I had this, I landed a jump, the velcro snapped and the lipo went flying haha

Just bought a complete set of glow-in-the-dark parts for an mCX micro heli.

Have plenty of spare parts to put together a flyer on this from my parts heap. I now need to do a quick assess of the fleet to check how well each is flying and attend to all the little issues. I think the white shell will go best with the glowy bits 🙂

Also bought and have now received a small vac forming kit. Plan to make some new shells for the little flyers. I can model and then 3D print the moulds and use that to vac form. It;s just an A4 size unit, as I never intended to be doing larger stuff. The PLA prints run at 220C, so the hot plastic shouldn;t be a problem. If it is...then I switch to 3D printing moulds to put plaster into.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kpowell911 said:

Dont crash! I had this, I landed a jump, the velcro snapped and the lipo went flying haha

Not gonna use the strap that comes with it as tbf it don't look the best. Got some better ones in my spares. Fingers crossed all should be OK as I got a similar set up in my 4x4 and never had an issue 🤞