• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hopefully get my new bike this weekend

martin34

Well after nearly 18 months off a bike i hopefully get a new one this weekend :good: .Had an accident on my gsx1400 and had to sell it as it was to expensive to repair :confused: .I then got a 51 plate fazer 1000 but i never road it.I had no interest in it.t just wasnt me if you know what i mean.Hopefully on saturday i get an 03 plate black Honda CB1300.It already has a blue flame pipe,r&g crash protectors and Renthals :) .I am going to get an undertray and some rad guard scoops and change the colour of the wheels.I am not sure if white wheels will go with a black and silver bike tho?I cant wait.I feel like i am 38 going on 16 again :good: .

Welcome back to the fold brother...good.gif

Thanks MR.T as we know,bikes are in the blood :good: .Sorry to hear about your big brothers mate regstar123.I bet it was a blind car driver.Kieran i will try and stay safe but its the other nutters out there you have to watch.If i dont get back on a bike now i feel i will loose my nerve which is strange as i have been riding since i was 4 and had my own bikes since i was 8.I am going to try and go easy now but as we know,18 year old girls at a bus stop is just asking for a wheelie :P

Thanks MR.T as we know,bikes are in the blood :good: .Sorry to hear about your big brothers mate regstar123.I bet it was a blind car driver.Kieran i will try and stay safe but its the other nutters out there you have to watch.If i dont get back on a bike now i feel i will loose my nerve which is strange as i have been riding since i was 4 and had my own bikes since i was 8.I am going to try and go easy now but as we know,18 year old girls at a bus stop is just asking for a wheelie :P

:good:B)

Edited by timaaay

Once a biker, always a biker :D

I've not ridden mine since i got nicked for speeding + careless on 20th sept. Well i rode it to the dealer to see how much they'd give me for it but that's it. Gonna see what happens with my license and grab an ACU if needs be and hoon around the track. If i keep my license, i'll just buy something quicker than can get away from the police. I did try but the road was to straight :rofl:

Very nice Mick :good: .I wanted a red and white one but this black one has come up at the rite money so i will go with it.I like black but a nightmare to keep clean.One of my old bandits was black and i would wash it then go back down the garden an hour later and it would be dirty again :P .Captain caveman i have had 2 CD10's.The first one i got 4 points and

I'm looking at an SP30 at the minimum (excess of 90 in a 60) and probably a CD30 for underdue care and consideration.

If the man in the funny wig didn't get laid the night before then i'll be looking at 9-12 points probably, maybe a 56 day ban aswell. Problem is i'm on the probation period until may so i'm going to get royally fudge packed eitherway :(

bikes are scary....but awesome, my bros mate has a custom 'busa with a turbo and nitrous and cousin has a CBR900RR. We were on the autobahn and i didnt see the exact speed but it was 165+......deffo getting a bike wen i can!

One of my mates has a busa and they are seriously fast bikes.Lovely but well out of my price range.I like the sit up and beg style bikes now.The wrists cant handle clip ons anymore :P .Looks like i wont be getting the bike today because of the snow :confused: .The main roads are ok but the back roads here are lethal.You can hardly walk on them let alone ride a bike on them.We are going to give it until about 10am to see what its like out but i doubt it very much.If not today then tomorrow and if its the same then monday and so on :closedeyes: .Its crazy because i always want it to snow and it never does and the one time i dont want it to it chucks the stuff down!

One of my mates has a busa and they are seriously fast bikes.Lovely but well out of my price range.I like the sit up and beg style bikes now.The wrists cant handle clip ons anymore :P .Looks like i wont be getting the bike today because of the snow :confused: .The main roads are ok but the back roads here are lethal.You can hardly walk on them let alone ride a bike on them.We are going to give it until about 10am to see what its like out but i doubt it very much.If not today then tomorrow and if its the same then monday and so on :closedeyes: .Its crazy because i always want it to snow and it never does and the one time i dont want it to it chucks the stuff down!

tell me about it ive just ridden home from work too many bits of ice in the verges and on the roundabouts had a brown moment at a traffic light when someone decided to bin it and spin out directly to my right,

no snow tho so i will keep riding if my hands dont drop off in the process :lol:

tell me about it ive just ridden home from work too many bits of ice in the verges and on the roundabouts had a brown moment at a traffic light when someone decided to bin it and spin out directly to my right,

no snow tho so i will keep riding if my hands dont drop off in the process :lol:

Must have been a scary moment mate :o .The hands dropping off is one bit of biking i dont miss :P .When you get in and they start to warm up and you get that painfull burning feeling :helpsmilie: .Spoke to the guy and we are going to wait and see how tomorrow is but unless it seriously warms up this ice isnt going anywhere.I just popped round the corner and cars are still getting stuck at the top of the road.

It makes me laugh all this madness about 180/200 mph bikes,how long will you live? how long will your licence last ?

Give me a bike that will do 0-60mph in under 3 seconds and that will keep me happy even if it will only do 120 top end :) nothing better than blowing off a Porche or similar car worth thousands of pounds :P

Woo Hoo i got it :D .The guy brought it round this morning and i am well pleased with it.its in good condition for an 03 that is used daily.A bit of muck off and it will clean up nicely.I was going to do it now but my hose pipe has frozen :P .

Thanks mate.Both of them look great and it will be a tuff choice having to decide what one to go for :good: .For the cb i have a few plans.i love doing my bikes up and because my bike is black i am thinking of going for a monster energy theme.I am going to get green Hell brake and clutch hoses.Green Samco coolant hoses and i have a white/black and green renthal bar pad.I cant decide on the wheels tho as i have always realy liked white wheels but not sure if they will go on a black bike?I am thinking white with a green stripe around the rim?I did see a black Spondon in Streetfighters a while ago and that had black body work with white wheels and green decals on it and it did look very good :good:.Thanks Big Mick.Are you on the CB1300 forum as i saw a post with a guy with the same user name as you?

Edited by martin34

Its always hard to choose how to personalise your own bike..i think gold wheels always look nice on a dark coloured bike,

i have not done a great deal to mine..rear hugger/stainless rad guard and Titanium exhaust with removable baffle,i am still considering getting a custom seat made. Yes i am a member of the CB1300 forum and the CB1000R forum as well :good:

I thought it must be you :good: .its a good forum with ton's of reading for me to do.I dont want to go crazy tricking up this bike like i did my old bandits and gsx14.I spent a small fortune on them.I know what you mean about gold wheels on a dark bike :good: .

As we have got a little bike thing going on here take a look at this on ebay..i tell you if it wasnt for the fact that my wife would beat me to death i would buy this baby in a flash :good:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2000-SUZUKI-HARRIS-1500-BANDIT-NOT-FORTHE-FAINT-HEARTED_W0QQitemZ300380001727QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Motorcycles?hash=item45f00b15bf