• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Carisma SCA-1E Ford Van RTR

Lone-wolf

Very regretful sale of this model but i HAVE to make room and this has had very little use, i built this from a Coyote 2.1 kit so it has the nice Ali shocks and bearings, a HPI 35t motor and a HW 1060 esc, plus power HD style MG servo with metal servo arm.

Tyres are brand new never run clone Traxxas trails and very good, fitted to plastic beadlock wheels.

body is Jconcepts grandma van 51 Ford, it is paints on inside and outside, the idea was it would start to scratch allowing some weathering/different colours to show throw but it has a Matt clear coat over the top that has proved very resilient, if you buy this almost new truck do NOT try removing stickers as they are lacquered over and wont come of, there are warm white lights fitted to front bumper and red led fitted to rear body, this has a custom rear bumper and have to say is a really nice trail truck, comes with reedy/element 2 channel radio, basic but gets you out there running.

Hard to price this as its very unique but need it gone so lets say £130 and for now its collection only from West Yorks, i may end up putting it on market place for local sales , sorry no offers and not splitting it

shot 1.JPG

shot 2.JPG

shot 3.JPG

shot 4.JPG

shot 5.JPG

shot 6.JPG

shot 7.JPG

shot 8.JPG

shot 9.JPG

shot 10.JPG

shot 11.JPG

• 3 weeks later...