• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Boring one I know but Im oddly at peace with my current collection and theres not really any RC I really want. Lately Ive been searching every day for various RCs, yet Ive kinda got all I want now. Theres a couple of Porsche, a Volvo 850 and a Raybrig NSX Im after, but not desperate if that makes sense. I feel Ive peaked too early and got the 4 Main RCs I wanted this year (Castrol Supra GT, Pennzoil R34, Taisan Starcard GT2 and an NSX) early on as I sold circa £2ks worth of RC & Video Games which improved the budget. So Ive splashed out on this massive purchase to tidy some loose ends up!

WuulWmq.jpeg

If anyone knows where you can just buy the small black Tamiya body clips Id appreciate it!

Few more carbon fibre bits for the Baja build, rear shock tower and brace, left and right engine braces and tank brace. 

Obviously in the Flux the engine braces and tank brace aren't actually used for that, it's just the description of the parts. 

Had a load of stainless steel fixings yesterday as well so the rear end is 99% stainless steel now. 

IMG_20240323_143221.jpg

• Like 1

Now this pees me off,  £60ish for a couple of alloy pieces that dont even come with any fixings! 

Nothing to mount the servo bracket into the chassis, no fixings to mount the servo to the bracket itself and no fixings to mount the receiver box "arms" to the bracket. 

Luckily I had spares and managed to get something to fit everything but still........ 

IMG_20240325_150141.jpg

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, steephill said:

Trx4 Ford F150 high trail. 

I was thinking of getting the k10 but the Ford is very good looking, well I think so. 

IMG_20240327_102556 IMG_20240327_102608

Have to say I'm slightly jealous, the ford looks ace in black would like to see that out and running 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks mate 👍. I do like the chevy k10 but the Ford looks so good, wheels look way better. The brown version looks good I couldn't make my mind up initially. 

I'll get that traxxas plug chopped off and give it a run. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steephill said:

Thanks mate 👍. I do like the chevy k10 but the Ford looks so good, wheels look way better. The brown version looks good I couldn't make my mind up initially. 

I'll get that traxxas plug chopped off and give it a run. 

Encouraging to know the plug can be removed and an XT60 soldered on, half wondered if you did that it would go into "sabotage shutdown mode"

4 minutes ago, steephill said:

@Lone-wolf I've changed the connectors on two of those esc's to xt60 with no issues.

if it were me i would make an adaptor plug using a couple of bullet connectors into the trax plug at least till i knew it all worked.............scrub that the trax plug is just plain odd

24 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Very nice :good:

Do you need a face book acct to use it ?

nope, just my email.