• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

6 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

This is what I want most

model_58170_01.jpg

Esc and everything, back then that was as cool as it comes, you know just thinking about it I still have my Tamiya Dynatech Racing motor, that's what was in my car, not a stock motor, I know exactly where it is too!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfie1 said:

Esc and everything, back then that was as cool as it comes, you know just thinking about it I still have my Tamiya Dynatech Racing motor, that's what was in my car, not a stock motor, I know exactly where it is too!

Worth decent money I believe.

A card from RM says the sender didn’t pay enough postage has my name on it so it’s RC related but what it is I haven’t the foggiest 🤔 should find out on Friday

3 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Someone take my bank card off me 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I5TiVYP.jpeg

I’m glad someone else is doing what I was a month ago 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Never thought i would see you turn from a Traxxas diehard to a Tamiya guy :rofl:

Its a combination of getting old and remembering your childhood, and realising that a guy who works full time can’t possibly use 15+ bashers. I realised when I do have time to use an RC it was always the same ones sooo I think Id rather have a £100 Tamiya I lusted over in Beatties as a lad  sat on the shelf looking pretty than a £500 Traxxas basher? I dunno!

• Like 1

On 16/05/2023 at 22:06, Kpowell911 said:

This is what I want most

model_58170_01.jpg

You have more chance getting hens teeth and rocking horse poop! (sadly, would love to see you bring one back to life)

8 minutes ago, totlxtc said:

Ill get one eventually. I promise haha. I never thought Id get a Repsol Cosworth, now I have 4 of them. Just gotta change my priorities 🙂

Porsche 934, TOMs Supra, a few R34 GTRs. How hard can it be?

I got a set of Rival MT10 gearboxes. The fat screw broke loose again due to a front end landing. I love this truck but Associated  sell such huge bags of bits I've got 2 spare rear gearboxes already and tons of stuff that comes with the skid plates set that I'll prob never need... 

2 new servos and the metal spur gear for the stampede I ordered on the 1st payed 1st class postage and then needed to pay another £2.50 because the sender didn’t pay enough postage  🙄

Edited by RC4WD fan
  • Sad 1