• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

40 minutes ago, Strugglecuddle7 said:

I like those! I'm in need of some 1.9 or around 105mm for my outback 2, what make are they?

RC4WD 1.9” Rock Creeper Tires Z-T0049 + RC4WD Tango Down Beadlock Wheels Z-W0038

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bertberr said:

From a few days ago actually, but only just got to have a proper looksy.  An all original 1986 Turbo Optima, including original (rather hard) OT66 tyres and original body/decals.  Not box art, which I actually rather like, as it gives the car a bit more personality imo. Its got a very early Graupner JR ESC and an old Robbe 40mhz rx. Haven't decided yet whether or not I'll change out elecs to make it a runner, but anyhow it looks mighty fine on the shelf right now.

DSC-0558-Large.jpg

Stunning 😍 

• Like 1

@MrCake I got them from a seller on AliExpress, took about three to four weeks to turn up just a shame they didn’t ship the whole order. They have quite a few kits/rtr models listed but I’m going to wait for DMS to get their stock in (hopefully in a few weeks now) given how well they did with the wheels. 

2 hours ago, walkbythesea said:

These were AliExpress and arrived within the week, I was pretty gobsmacked to be honest. 

I have had some stuff turn up that quickly but it seems a bit hit or miss depending on the postage method any given seller goes with.

3 hours ago, BigGinge said:

@MrCake I got them from a seller on AliExpress, took about three to four weeks to turn up just a shame they didn’t ship the whole order. They have quite a few kits/rtr models listed but I’m going to wait for DMS to get their stock in (hopefully in a few weeks now) given how well they did with the wheels. 

Thanks, my EMB-MT is on order with DMS.  Couple of weeks back they said the kits were made and it was just a case of getting them over here.  Don't like to keep chasing but really hope it turns up soon.

50 minutes ago, MrCake said:

Thanks, my EMB-MT is on order with DMS.  Couple of weeks back they said the kits were made and it was just a case of getting them over here.  Don't like to keep chasing but really hope it turns up soon.

I checked in with them recently about a truggy kit order and they said that, all being well on the delivery front (which I guess is definitely not guaranteed these days), they are expecting a big order in from LC Racing around the end of June/start of July.  Fingers crossed they will all be here soon. 

• Like 1

On 05/06/2021 at 05:59, martin34 said:

Great little trucks.I have the sg1603 version and bought my son the breaker.I have new shocks for mine and waiting for my brushless system to be delivered 

20210330_173754.jpg

CAn you run these with a 2S LiPo or does it need the upgrades?

5 hours ago, Strugglecuddle7 said:

JESUS!!!!! Didnt realise they were that expensive............. Bit rich for me lol, thanks for getting back to me tho

I got them used  well it says used but still look excellent.   They don't look anything really special  lol   but the way the beadlock works is really easy to fit

• Like 1

10 hours ago, martin34 said:

I am pity sure you can

Looks like they will from everything I've looked into. Just the battery tray is very small, so it'll be a case of trying to find something to fit. 🙂 

A tamiya M05, it was from a German store and with shipping it came to £55. Ordered Thursday and arrived today. 

Still not sure what I'm going to do with it, I'm thinking about converting it to RWD and getting a 911 shell. 

Any suggestions? 

20210608_174333.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alex97 said:

A tamiya M05, it was from a German store and with shipping it came to £55. Ordered Thursday and arrived today. 

Still not sure what I'm going to do with it, I'm thinking about converting it to RWD and getting a 911 shell. 

Any suggestions? 

20210608_174333.jpg

How do you convert to RWD? I have an M05 chassis and R5 Turbo shell that a mate sold me because he couldn't make the shell fit an M06 chassis. (The shell and paints will be listed for sale soon, but I'm keeping the chassis). 

2x 70t spurs for my DF02. I've gone through one 70t and one 67t in the last 2 runs.....................

1 hour ago, chewbacca said:

How do you convert to RWD? I have an M05 chassis and R5 Turbo shell that a mate sold me because he couldn't make the shell fit an M06 chassis. (The shell and paints will be listed for sale soon, but I'm keeping the chassis). 

Swap the front and rear wishbones and hubs and then flip the servo and go for a more direct steering setup, if you Google M05 RWD. 

• Thanks 1