• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

4 hours ago, everclear1984 said:

More screws and some nuts and bolts to replace the hinge pins on the H7

It would have been nice if they'd have labelled the bags

IMG20210108145213

IMG20210112124635

Where did you use for the screws if you don't mind me asking?  I got some off ebay from china, were cheap enough and will do for improving my spares selection but wouldn't mind finding a source for decent quality as I'm not sure how the ebay ones will last

25 minutes ago, mch87 said:

Where did you use for the screws if you don't mind me asking?  I got some off ebay from china, were cheap enough and will do for improving my spares selection but wouldn't mind finding a source for decent quality as I'm not sure how the ebay ones will last

I used gwr-fasteners on eBay. They took over 2 weeks to get them to me (obviously blamed Royal Mail, but took a week to dispatch them) so I'm not sure I'd recommend them tbh.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, everclear1984 said:

I used gwr-fasteners on eBay. They took over 2 weeks to get them to me (obviously blamed Royal Mail, but took a week to dispatch them) so I'm not sure I'd recommend them tbh.

If it’s screws and fasteners you want, I highly recommend Accu, they use DPD, on orders this morning, already had the tracking notice that they are arriving tomorrow, they also come in labelled bags. 👍

https://www.accu.co.uk/en/

Edited by Ag100
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ag100 said:

If it’s screws and fasteners you want, I highly recommend Accu, they use DPD, on orders this morning, already had the tracking notice that they are arriving tomorrow 👍

https://www.accu.co.uk/en/

Thanks, will give them a go next time 👍

Thought I would try these as droop screws, I ordered some of the ones that @.AJ.liked to but they were too small, these are M5 x 7mm with a Nylon tip, they are from Accu.

I will have to tap the arms as the holes don’t have a tread at all.

3B979A9E-A6DC-4CF4-9210-A63274E744EB.jpeg

Edited by Ag100

3 minutes ago, Ag100 said:

Thought I would try these as droop screws, I ordered some of the ones that @.AJ.liked to but they were too small, these are M5 x 7mm with a Nylon tip, they are from Accu.

I will have to tap the arms as the holes don’t have a tread at all.

3B979A9E-A6DC-4CF4-9210-A63274E744EB.jpeg

should self tap, i can't see the arms being super hard

Just now, Alex97 said:

should self tap, i can't see the arms being super hard

Yes, I did try yesterday, but wouldn’t bite, I have just run a 5mm tap down them and they fit fine👍

• Like 1