• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

35 minutes ago, everclear1984 said:

A set of TVP's from @ivess3 and some much needed connectors

IMG_20200604_110651

please you are happy with them expecting some chassis plates myself today to

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Another little treat, since I decided to not treat myself to a brand new motorbike.

This should aid in RC and motorbike footage alike, hopefully, along with the Mavic.

1aO845q.jpg

bought one over the Christmas directly from Gopro with similar package, got pretty good discount at that time so couldn't resist 🙂 , it's really good little cam 👍

14 minutes ago, Kukynas said:

bought one over the Christmas directly from Gopro with similar package, got pretty good discount at that time so couldn't resist 🙂 , it's really good little cam 👍

I paid £329, with the extra battery, head strap, tripod/selfie stick and memory card, not too bad, I had to buy the media mod too for motovlogging and I also want to buy the twin battery/charger set, it's cheaper direct from GoPro because I am a Plus member, but on the flip side stuff comes from NL and it takes quite a while.

same bundle as yours but with extra dual charger and battery minus media mod, I got it delivered within 3 days from NL so not that bad but sure you can get it faster if you buy locally

Another little treat, since I decided to not treat myself to a brand new motorbike.
This should aid in RC and motorbike footage alike, hopefully, along with the Mavic.

1aO845q.jpg
Nice one oho [emoji106]
My son keeps sending me the link in the hope I buy it for 'us'!
Bought a Capra instead [emoji1787]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Kukynas said:

same bundle as yours but with extra dual charger and battery minus media mod, I got it delivered within 3 days from NL so not that bad but sure you can get it faster if you buy locally

Mine took about 9 days.

I just tried to buy the dual battery charger and a battery but they no longer ship just battery on their own, so I will have to resort to a third party and hope for the best.

Not paying eBay/Amazon prices for GoPro stuff, it's extortionate.

16 minutes ago, DartmoorTrails said:

Nice one oho emoji106.png
My son keeps sending me the link in the hope I buy it for 'us'!
Bought a Capra instead emoji1787.png

GoPro do have a pretty good offer on for the bundle, although you just missed a cracking deal on eBay as well with 20% off, they were selling the camera for about £230.

I had pretty good experience with third party chargers so shouldn’t be an issue, but had bad experience with knockoff batteries when I had my last hero 5, things might change since

5 minutes ago, Andy-Roo said:

My posty brought nothing but a smile today. He definitely didn’t bring me my new motor though. 

paid Fedex priority service and guess what? I’m starting to be alergic to Covid 19 excuses 🤬

• Haha 3

In these unprecedented times................ 

18 minutes ago, Kukynas said:

paid Fedex priority service and guess what? I’m starting to be alergic to Covid 19 excuses 🤬

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Andy-Roo said:

My posty brought nothing but a smile today. He definitely didn’t bring me my new motor though. 

OMG, you'll have to run..................... Stock!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Andy-Roo said:

Might have to go all ninja and raid @stimpy’s stock room 😂

Well mines certainly missing my delivery that I paid double triple for that should have some today!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Thats the 3rd strike with UPS recently, they’re utter 💩💩.  Didn’t use them for years as they let me down a few times back then... should have learnt my lesson.... 

Well mines certainly missing my delivery that I paid double triple for that should have some today!! [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Thats the 3rd strike with UPS recently, they’re utter [emoji90][emoji90].  Didn’t use them for years as they let me down a few times back then... should have learnt my lesson.... 
Same.
This morning my delivery was due today and guess what it's now revised to Monday... I had the weekend all planned out[emoji20]
I shall be hooning around on me bike instead then [emoji605]

• Like 1