• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Yesterday the postie brought me a nice Cheetah Combo for the FTX Pro - ty to Kev for that.  Today he's brought me a huuge box....

16034171278_a6c4bdebdd_o.jpg

Problem is i'm far too tired after last nights shift to open it, even to peek.... as I think I know whats in there :)

Edited by capri-boy

Prototype Losi Mini WRC by any change??????????????????

Al.

If only :D  That things been pushed back so far hasn't it that I think my grandson wants one for his 16th.  His Dad fancies a KM002 this year for his ninth birthday so there's precedent :)

Glad the Mini's not out, as I'm quite angry FG have stopped as was.

Need to be impressed with 'the new owners'.

FG's attention to detail and scale were excellent, and not generally seen this side of Tamiya.

Al.

Edited by atom3624

You too tatts a bit of rain and mud never hurt anyone, anyway take the misses with you most women pay a fortune to be covered in mud packs :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

10 3x20 mm screws so I can mount my new front shocks to my Pumpkin with spacers so it sits level. ( Don't like it sitting nose down ) I only need 2 screws but thought the others might come in handy.

I work on a building site, I get wet and muddy on a daily basis, don't want to do it in my free time lol.

Anyhoo, the postie bought me this today: 

20150107_181620-1.jpg

Purchased from Noj for a project I can't currently afford! (I could afford the combo). 

• Like 1

Postie brought me a 15t mod1 pinion for the STe.

Then i went and drove for an hour to my nearest model shop for a 4s lipo, servo and 1/10 buggy tyres. He had none of those so left with this!

21f9f9c10722b8a8ccb52bca10e7b6e4.jpg

16ed7c054e46b41b9403b4d51e692f86.jpg

Wasn't going to cone away empty handed lol. I tried doing a deal on a Hellion Invictus but he wasn't having it lol.

• Like 2