• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

2x LargeScale exhaust deflectors for my new FG-6299 on the FG MT.

2x 4mm long handle allen keys - for the same - access isn't easy without dismantling a lot!

Al.

PS  YES, I know that Hobbythek have the 6299 on offer for next month, but I probably only lost

I got a little red card telling me my Tamiya parts were too big to fit through the letterbox slot. Won't be able to get them untl Wednesday. :-(

The one with the built in camera is a waste of time in my opinion as I've said before, it can be done a lot cheaper and probably beter quality (can't remember if the built in is HD or not?)... Not received anything today, VERY much looking forward to my package tomorrow, albeit not RC related.

Were the Duracells cheap? I wouldn't mind a bulk order myself but eBay seem to sell fakes? They last for about 4 hours :lol:

Duracell have been proven to be poor in performance .  A recent test showed that the Kodak Batteries from

Duracell have been proven to be poor in performance .  A recent test showed that the Kodak Batteries from

Two 25 pin Parallel connectors with solder lugs. I only needed one, but I thought I'd buy 2 then I have one as a spare. Just waiting for my Fujitsu Lifebook E8020 laptop now. All this is for Scalextric lap timing lol. I have reed switches, wire, hot glue gun and heatshrink and everything else I need, just waiting for my laptop now....

Lee.

null_zpsec7834de.jpg?t=1375107599

Was hoping my new DX3E would arrive too but got an email from them this morning saying they heard a rattle coming from the box as they were packing it so need to wait on new stock to arrive.

Damn nice of them to do that though I guess. A lot of places would have said sod it and send it anyway.

Company is http://www.goldstarstockists.net/live/catalog/index.php btw. (Free plug for them)  :thumbsup:

no, it's the watchers on the forum for sale section that love him most......you can hear them whispering....'ey up, that Richarddenton has bought more toys, give him a fortnight and they'll be on here!!!'  :whistling:

and back on topic, a rather natty Motorhead jacket, ebay bargain from possibly the best seller I have dealt with yet. No rc bits tho cos I just don't need any at the mo....which is nice :tease:  :tease:  :tease:

• Like 1