• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

2 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

does look good i think your lad will have fun with it :thumbsup:

I’m sure he will😀👍

• Like 1

The most advanced NiMh  race charger in RC history. Revolutionary at the time, it was basically six 10A chargers in one unit. And had the price tag to match. I lusted after one in 2005 but then LiPo became mainstream. I sound this one brand spanking new in the box, unopened, unused. Its now in my collection. 

spintec.jpg

• Like 1

Ye know that thing where yer waiting on stuff, and waiting some more? Had a bit of a doorstep log jam earlier, within 20 minutes the posties been, the dpd guy swung by, DHL fella rocked up next and bringing up the rear the hermes lass dropped off the usual damaged box! Like Christmas mornin here! 

So, today's haul included, a pair of 2s batteries, a pair of 3s batteries, a tx lipo, a temp gun, some grease, some lipo alarms, droop screws, a pair of chassis braces, some tamiya spares to get that going again and an esc. 

Serious shed time later with a couple of cold snacks! 

_20200806_141846.JPG

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Acidsnow said:

Ye know that thing where yer waiting on stuff, and waiting some more? Had a bit of a doorstep log jam earlier, within 20 minutes the posties been, the dpd guy swung by, DHL fella rocked up next and bringing up the rear the hermes lass dropped off the usual damaged box! Like Christmas mornin here! 

So, today's haul included, a pair of 2s batteries, a pair of 3s batteries, a tx lipo, a temp gun, some grease, some lipo alarms, droop screws, a pair of chassis braces, some tamiya spares to get that going again and an esc. 

_20200806_141846.JPG

haha love it when this happens and its my mrs answering door she goes nuts. Had all my big load deliveries now thou

• Haha 2

Got a nice used slash 4x4 today and a killerbody  to go on it, for the money the killerbody shells seem really good quality. See how long it last when the slash is sliding on its roof ! 

• Haha 1

On 06/08/2020 at 14:31, Acidsnow said:

Almost makes all the delays worth it when you have the allmighty bomb drop of deliveries like that.

2 items today, one large item and one nano item but they go together

Little red box is a Foxeer Razor nano fpv camera

large box is a Finwing Albabird 1100mm twin motor plane kit, the fpv camera will mount on the top of the vertical stabiliser once built

DSCN0133.JPG

DSCN0134.JPG

• Like 2