• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

I just get the impression that impressive size 'though it is, they seem to be charging quite a premium for their parts for your tank!!

There is a lot of engineering involved, admittedly, and not every man and his dog is buying them, so I understand they have to cover costs ...

Quaint it is that collar!!

Al.

Not RC related in anyway, shape or form, however, a chap with a very large truck brought this bad boy today....

IMG-20170321-WA0000_zps5ygjx3ha.jpeg

......He also helped get it to that position, because an early return to the yard would have meant a 7.30pm finish for him....

680DE3AD-0CE0-470C-ACBF-FA5DF99AD5A7_zps

4CDE9AB1-89A0-40F1-AD1A-C4621098EB47_zps

finally got a La Trax Alias. Wanted one for a while but never really had the funds. This one is in great condition. It needs a bearing and a Transmitter and I paid..... £4.50.... :D

also got my motor mount for my Sport 3

DB32E51D-318A-40C2-8100-A39B1D17ADF2_zps

1/6th, 54" long (to barrel tip), 24" wide, two person to lift it!

Mark 1 Tanks, eBay purchase, so a relative steal for the money (not saying exactly how much). Metal wheels and tracks....

I shall be starting a thread....Like John's build, this will be on-going in terms of mods and detail addition, unlike John's, she'll be running tomorrow (unless it pours down) ;)

Having been immersed in the world of 1/6th some years back, the costs involved are totally acceptable and fortunately, figures and related parts are here in abundance.

Next thing is to sell the 1/6th Tiger plastic kit I bought 15 years ago as the room the box takes up is urgently required: I have one month of keeping it in the house before our lass turfs it out! :doh:

• Like 1

Ooh, looks like a good excuse for a visit then noj, I need a single m3x10mm cap head bolt, if you have a spare I'll collect one day when weather is good :rofl:

garden is is looking great so far too. Bet mrs. Noj is well chuffed so far?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, evssv said:

That was quik :good:

19 hours ago, Oh How Original said:

How long was that? I feel it was 6 days?... Uner your week ;) lol

Ordered on the 14th, delivered 21st, no import duties, marked as a gift, with the value of 10 bucks :D.

14 minutes ago, evssv said:

Result :good:

Very speedy, never used them before, great service, looking to place another order today, as some items are still free shipping :D.