• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kevin Talbots Raffles...

Steve-O2021

11 hours ago, Steve-O2021 said:

Wonder how many people think about the running costs and service costs when they win the Lambos etc lol

When you win a lambo  or any car like that there is always cash that goes with it in the prize

2 hours ago, Steve-O2021 said:

Wow that guy now has a total of 396 tickets that's almost £800..... how much is a used XMaxx actually worth to risk that much on one??????

Some people just have daft money. Ive been sat with a mate in a pub and he has casually bought £500-1000 worth of tickets to win a car or a watch on one of these raffles, I think we under estimate how much money some people have

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

Some people just have daft money. Ive been sat with a mate in a pub and he has casually bought £500-1000 worth of tickets to win a car or a watch on one of these raffles, I think we under estimate how much money some people have

There is a lot of people out there with a very high disposable income (not me) sounds like the guy bidding on the traxxass just plain wants an ex Talbot one

41 minutes ago, Lone-wolf said:

There is a lot of people out there with a very high disposable income (not me) sounds like the guy bidding on the traxxass just plain wants an ex Talbot one

never know but he could be a big fan of talbot.

• Like 1

Brace yourselves guys and gals this XMaxx has now made  £27,708 !!!

AND we have a new ticket holder leaded... some idiot has bought 530 tickets for £1060!!!.... You can buy a New XMaxx for that price or cheaper if you find one on offer or with a discount code 😲 🫨 🫢 😮 

Must be something dodgy with these people buying high amount of tickets.. No one in the right state of mind would spend the same amount on tickets for a chance to win a Xmax when you could buy one new for the same price...

Screenshot_20230909_185012_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f9f4f5e4069b95cd9be4f929d0306bb3.jpg

Screenshot_20230909_185012_Chrome.jpg

• Confused 1