• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Brushless wltoys 144001 £80 ono

grovehead1

This is what being a community is all about, having fun in the good times and being there for each other in the less than good times. Lee, if your still short PM me, you will get home mate. 

• Like 1

No worries. I've sent 40, plus Stormbringer's 20.

I really hope we've managed to make things slightly easier, in this tough time.

Condolences to you and your family. If you need support, the entire forum is here for you.

• Thanks 1

Bit late here,

But saddened to hear of your loss Lee, I wish you and your mum all the best in these troubled times.

My heart is warmed by the generosity of folk on this forum. And likewise, if you are still short then let us know, happy to chip in if needed...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Very nice thought but no matter how much over you are, please keep it, you might just need it.

I know I certainly didn't give you it to potentially get anything in return, it's for you to keep and use to at least make things a tiny bit easier.

Regardless of what you use it for mate, even just for some flowers for the ladies in your family or something.

I'm sure the rest of the lads would agree.

Agree with OHO there :good:

Edited by Stormbringer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Very nice thought but no matter how much over you are, please keep it, you might just need it.

I know I certainly didn't give you it to potentially get anything in return, it's for you to keep and use to at least make things a tiny bit easier.

Regardless of what you use it for mate, even just for some flowers for the ladies in your family or something.

Definitely agree

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Agreed, please keep it. I'm glad you opened up and asked for help. 

• Like 3