• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hope your all well my Story who know me

jony nitro

Hey Jony, hope you are doing okay at the moment, are you getting out with your RCs much? Any other hobbies? :) Plenty of people on here that would be happy to have a friendly chat, myself included. :good:

• Like 2

Thanks guys, been a tough road this was and is the hardest thing I have ever dealt with. Certain people in and around me don't have a clue . But few years ago no one talked about it this it needs to be let out. Worse thing is you don't actually know its happening, weight went down to 9.9 was 11.7 was in around 6 weeks. I am 10 stone now. Well am here but wow very close no lie! Mind plays tricks on you.

It's more common than people think. I've got anxiety, depression & borderline personality disorder.  I was nearly sectioned at the end of January. Be open with people you can trust. Meds help. Keep on carrying on , do things you enjoy. Get out with your RC , there's some fabulous weather on its way 😊. Take care mate. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/05/2020 at 20:53, Tug said:

Sorry to hear that, glad you're getting help!

PS, I've still got the Baja! 😉

You must love it haha . Bought my son Mavic Mini,  I thought ok I m getting a drone ordered the Autel Evo II cancelled it and bought another MM just getting use to it now, actually only flew a few times. excellent drone for the money.

It's been a rough ride and it drags on and on

Edited by jony nitro
  • Like 1

I’ve been there myself and it’s not a nice place. RC’s definitely got me through it back then! 

It’s definitely a massive thing out there, and slowly it’s coming out more and more which is very good as it’s healthy to speak up about it. We have mental health Monday’s at work as well as other mental health information / discussions and presentations. 

Hats off to you for speaking up about it mate. 

:good: