• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobbyking - 5Ah 90C 4S - OFFER!!

atom3624

16 minutes ago, locky said:

Received 2 4S packs ordered on Friday. Very smart packaging, wrapped in velvet bag, fit perfect in Losi battery tray, hope they perform as well as look.

I ordered 4 2S packs on Fri.... order is still processing.  For some reason I never get UK HK orders in a timely manner, usually if I order from the EU warehouse at the same time they arrive first.

15 minutes ago, capri-boy said:

Had an email from HK - they messed up on the 2S 5000's and can't complete my order.  Bonus as the 6000's ar now on offer too at $30.  Get in quick,

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/graphene-6000mah-2s2p-hardcase-w-5mm-female-bullet-connector.html

Thanks for that. Couple of them ordered. :thumbsup:

Can't imagine them being in stock for long at that price.

John

• Like 1

7 hours ago, capri-boy said:

Had an email from HK - they messed up on the 2S 5000's and can't complete my order.  Bonus as the 6000's ar now on offer too at $30.  Get in quick,

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/graphene-6000mah-2s2p-hardcase-w-5mm-female-bullet-connector.html

Wow! Mine came today. Well impressed. 

8 hours ago, capri-boy said:

Nice wish they would do the 7500 2s ones.

8 hours ago, capri-boy said:

Tempted by a pair of those for the YXL.

Given dimensions are a smidge bigger than what the battery tray is meant to be, literally by .5mm.

Has anyone got any of these to hand, if so, please could I have an accurate measurement?

Mainly just width?

39 minutes ago, Guns said:

for what its worth, the 2S ones Ive got are, on paper, 1mm too wide and tall for my RB One R but they fit

With that in mind, I've ordered some, cheers fella :) in the worst case scenario, my 1/10 Yeti just got some sexy new "b82rez" (to quote Ali G)

Another question chaps, I'm confident you don't, but having never run a LiPo with removable leads before, could I make up a second set of leads without the balance plug, purely for running?

Then just leave the balance lead on the one it comes with for charging?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

With that in mind, I've ordered some, cheers fella :) in the worst case scenario, my 1/10 Yeti just got some sexy new "b82rez" (to quote Ali G)

Another question chaps, I'm confident you don't, but having never run a LiPo with removable leads before, could I make up a second set of leads without the balance plug, purely for running?

Then just leave the balance lead on the one it comes with for charging?

Yep that's what I do to save balance lead getting in the way/damaged.