• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI savage Flux XL released 18/01/17

mydoddy69

The Savage XL Flux combines the awesome raw power of 6S LiPo brushless power with the stability of a long wheelbase in the legendary Savage HPI monster truck package! The colossally powerful Flux Tork 2200 is ready for all the power you can run through it, and the Flux ELH-6S electronic speed controller is fully capable of up to 22.2 volts of power to let you pull off giant stunts and jaw-dropping speed. Fully equipped with super heavy-duty drivetrain parts, all-metal differentials with machine-cut gears, 2.5mm TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis, 3mm 7075 motor plate and 8mm billet motor clamps, the Savage XL Flux is stacked with options and ready to rock right out of the box!

112609_06.jpg

112609_03.jpg

112609_10.jpg

More information can be found here :) 

View full news article

• Like 2

That body looks like it's meant for the XS...!!!  Nice truck though. Speaking to our LHS owner yesterday and he was telling me about how Ripmax bought HPI Europe for nought, well they did take on their debt liability which was fairly large. Just hope ripmax can make HPI great again, with trucks like this and the Blitz they have some solid established models to build on.

1 hour ago, super sharp shooter said:

whats the price tag ?

oh £649

Need to sharpen them sights mr sharp shooter sir :P

It's £599 here 

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/hpi-savage-xl-flux-rtr/rc-car-products/397409

Edited by mydoddy69

Hmmm, could I have the electrics out of this in a xmaxx?

bit disappointing after such a long wait I have to say....

still using ancient wheel hubs that are now vastly outdated, got a proper whiff of tamiya about it :rofl:

44 minutes ago, big gaz said:

Hmmm, could I have the electrics out of this in a xmaxx?

bit disappointing after such a long wait I have to say....

still using ancient wheel hubs that are now vastly outdated, got a proper whiff of tamiya about it :rofl:

Why would you want these electrics in an XMaxx?

I was waiting for ages for this to show its face and now it has I think someone needs to put it back in the box and then go and think about what they have done. What an utter shame

• Like 1