• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What's going on over at HPI???

bunnie

HPI Europe is merely a franchise for the Chinese company that actually make all the kit, same as HPI Yank....

The thought of no more firestrom is quite frightening...I mean, what the hell else can we push every Newbie into buying.......?????

Any and all references to a certain Losi Clone will be met with disdain, and possibly a verbal smack in the gob, innit!:ack:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Noj said:

HPI Europe is merely a franchise for the Chinese company that actually make all the kit, same as HPI Yank....

The thought of no more firestrom is quite frightening...I mean, what the hell else can we push every Newbie into buying.......?????

Any and all references to a certain Losi Clone will be met with disdain, and possibly a verbal smack in the gob, innit!:ack:

If we can't recommend firestorms to people we shall surely have nothing left to say :crying:

Edited by Thedrum2010

So...that there 2 year warranty? Is that held with the distributor, the manufacturer or global brand? 

Under UK law a warranty offered is held with the issuer, so if you by a TV from Amazon and you get the extended warranty, even if it's a Sony TV your warranty is supplied by Amazon so you have to take up issues with them. That would lead me to believe that you lose that warranty? Is the 2 year warranty offered in the US? I can't seem to find it on the US site.

10 hours ago, RCbutcher said:

So long as the brand isn't in trouble that's good. 

What about FG I know they was brought out but nothing since then. 

Probably worth looking at their range. They don't just make the Marder and MT these days.

On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 2:33 PM, bunnie said:

http://www.hpiracing.co.uk

Go to the bottom of the page and read. 

Thought hpi always did well with sales of there cars and trucks, not the cheapest but always decent qaulity, shame i started out with hpi trucks when i got into the hobby, was thinking of the wr8, not so sure now

Yh I know fg have new stuff out. The truggy was a big step. Buy I've only seen one person with it. Hemi. The bmw x5 or x6 was shown at a model show but I haven't seen it since. 

Fg has become a whisper. Atleast for bashers.  

Edited by RCbutcher