• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thank You MSUK!

.AJ.

THIS, this is one of the many reasons this is such a good forum. good people doing good things for others. 

in fact why don't we build a car to raffle off for a charity? i saw it done on another forum and that seemed to work really well..

what do you think?

• Like 1

Build a car for charity..... Great idea -  We would need AJ or someone with Equal talents, Bez for example, to be the builder.  I've got parts I'd be happy to donate. Are you thinking of a Baja like 'the other forum' did? 

AJ - kudos to you in creating a charitable donation opportunity from your good fortune!  :good:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Carpmart said:

Build a car for charity..... Great idea -  We would need AJ or someone with Equal talents, Bez for example, to be the builder.  I've got parts I'd be happy to donate. Are you thinking of a Baja like 'the other forum' did? 

AJ - kudos to you in creating a charitable donation opportunity from your good fortune!  :good:

I'd donate either some money or parts for that. It's a great idea. 

• Like 1

A charity build seems like a good idea, I believe b.f.u.k raised over £2,000... I certainly have some Baja parts I'd be willing to donate towards it.
Perhaps if a few people want to, start a new thread for it so we don't clog this one up?
I'd also be happy to build it if enough people deemed me the right person, Just with AJ's limited space and Bez being seemingly away, assumed busy?

A charity build seems like a good idea, I believe b.f.u.k raised over £2,000... I certainly have some Baja parts I'd be willing to donate towards it.

Perhaps if a few people want to, start a new thread for it so we don't clog this one up?

I'd also be happy to build it if enough people deemed me the right person, Just with AJ's limited space and Bez being seemingly away, assumed busy?

Thread started

3 hours ago, Carpmart said:

I agree fantastic idea, just let's stay away from the fast bajas as we don't want to disappoint! :D