• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

So what rc are you getting or fancy next?

Gaz!

I'm more than happy with my DBXL, tbh there is no way I can afford a 5ive anytime soon or even a Truggy to think about it lol

Don't get me wrong, I can see the attraction of the DBXL but the 5ive is just a different class mate...

Don't get me wrong, I can see the attraction of the DBXL but the 5ive is just a different class mate...

Unless you fancy lending the money it ain't ever going to happen, due to a big change in my finances I ain't got a pot to **** in at the mo and may have to sell up soon anyway lol

To be honest NOTHING had buggies truggies and monster trucks thought of a yeti kit but changed my mind. I'm not keen on the slow crawler stuff so that throws a kibosh on the scaler, crawler scene .. Sct but then I have the stampede so that's covered with a simple swap over of bits .. Minis and micros been there done that great fun but not really worth going back as there is nothing new and exciting going on . Large scale petrol or brushless no good to me as too big for where I bash and I don't like the cost of running that scale. Rally nope again I can convert the stampy. Replica now there's an idea but again not really my thing .. Tanks nah not interested, boats nowhere to run them quads I been there done that .

Spent ages checking out MS and a fair few other on line shops but nothing tickles my fancy

So what to do and where to go ?

More than likely just a new shell and boots ;) ..

Unless you fancy lending the money it ain't ever going to happen, due to a big change in my finances I ain't got a pot to **** in at the mo and may have to sell up soon anyway lol

That's a huge Shame fella :(

Edited by mydoddy69

ive got 3 fives, problem is where do you go from there ? in a way wish i had gone built up to it over loads of different cars, i just went badger, five......five.......five ...

i think that says it all really

Realy fancy hpi savage flux for the winter but other things keep getting in the way!

Edited by shaunm
  • Like 1

Hhhmmmm.....not sure what I'd want nx either seeing as we have a fair few already. .....I want a jet shaped plane of sum sorts but not pratical if i got a strap it to me motor bike every time i wanna go out ...lol!!!....I am watching a set of motor monuts for the mtas50 to make it brushless but do I want another bl mt truck......damn I aint put no more then 11 tanks though the thing asit is!!....still looks like it jus came out the box!!

Scaler, something like a Gmade sawback or a axial AX10-SCX10 

would love a tamiya highlift  but its either a sawback kit or a honcho/dingo kit.

i dont want class one trail/crawl, i want ultra pro class crawl/trail.

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

See my post above Al, convert one... Be a pioneer! Lol

Tell you what mate, next time I 'win a tenner' on the lottery .....

There was a 900 mm long Dodge Ram body on Ebay.com 3 months ago .... aiming for extending 'the set' of Raminators!!

Al.

Im going for a basher next, Ive decided its going to be a hyper 

Then after that, either a yeti or a wraith 

A Tamiya Lunchbox

A Traxxas xo-1 at some point and a 5th scale, really not sure which one yet though

Edited by Daveyb84