• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

So what rc are you getting or fancy next?

Gaz!

Hi just thought I would pop up a thread of what next rc is on the cards or just taking a fancy.....

I looked on msuk and was checking out summits far too much......

What are you guys eyeing up?

• Like 2

My Sworkz S350 Evo turned up a couple of days ago - a very capable buggy which can be had for good money now the Evo II is out :)

I occasionally get an itch for petrol and spend a couple of weeks looking at baja's before going off them......it'll happen one day!

Sounds weird but saw the new carisma m10 desert buggy in a review and on YouTube. And although I want a axial can't help feeling the 2 wd will be cheaper and a bit more of a basher.

Can't resist having a little model driver on the body hence the wild willy and axial yeti and deadbolt pauses over the buy now button .

maverick blackout, but not sure if i'll be disappointed after the fives and a badger though

You will be disappointed. Get another 5ive as its the absolute best platform, then convert it to a monster truck...

No idea, maybe a 5ive or a 1/8th Truggy of some sorts......

You will be amazed with just how much better a 5ive T is compared to the DBXL... I was wholly unimpressed with the DBXL during my short ownership mate...

• Like 1

Axial yeti XL kit or RTR not shore witch one I keep hovering over the buy button but just can't bring my self to do it

I'm just about to sell the kit XL which Bez built for me, ping me if interested. Only ran it for one pack...

You will be amazed with just how much better a 5ive T is compared to the DBXL... I was wholly unimpressed with the DBXL during my short ownership mate...

I'm more than happy with my DBXL, tbh there is no way I can afford a 5ive anytime soon or even a Truggy to think about it lol