• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

STOLEN / ROBBED

John_RCModelz

Update: We have received enough donations, no more is needed. Thank-you for all your generosity!!!

Hi all can we look out for fellow user's Flatout! car as he was robbed at home and a lot of stuff was taken including his car from Nottinghamshire area

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/gallery/image/31393-1420044582599/

med_gallery_35745_2_117232.jpg
currently he is unable to get online but messages can be sent to me
  • Like 2

Its a crying shame when this happens to our members. 

i hope flatout is ok and the old boys in blue have been contacted and are on the case. 

the MSUK forum members will do there best to keep an eye out and ears pinned back for anything shifty.

• Like 1

Its a crying shame when this happens to our members. 

i hope flatout is ok and the old boys in blue have been contacted and are on the case. 

the MSUK forum members will do there best to keep an eye out and ears pinned back for anything shifty.

he is ok and police are involved but unable to recover the items taken

• Like 1

Bad/sad state this country is in, you've got something nice, someone else wants it, they take it. Bloody bar stewards.

Bring back corporal punishment. A good birching will put the buggers off!

Edited by Carpmart
  • Like 2

That's bad news, was the house empty at the time? I can't make out what you mean by robbed, was he attacked and the stuff taken, or a straight up burglary?

Hopefully it'll turn up at a model shop or a car boot sale!

• Like 1

What the hell??

He's only had his Baja for about 2 months

I can't believe it... Utter scum :(

Will keep an eye out on facbook

Is he okay?

Hes fine just shaken up, and please add to facebook

That's bad news, was the house empty at the time? I can't make out what you mean by robbed, was he attacked and the stuff taken, or a straight up burglary?

Hopefully it'll turn up at a model shop or a car boot sale!

No he was in the house and he was held up and robbed in his home

• Like 1

That's a whole new kettle of fish, however, as per forum rules, I shan't start listing the punishments that I see fit for such behaviour.

Hope he gets back on his feet soon.

• Like 3

We should all go on a Baja hunt, problem is with something like an RC car the chances of getting them back is very slim due to the fact there is never any name attached to the item

We should all go on a Baja hunt, problem is with something like an RC car the chances of getting them back is very slim due to the fact there is never any name attached to the item

Just hope its unchanged when it goes to be moved on as there is some parts been changed

Edited by jjdsplace