• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Christmas dinner?

hebby

Ok you very merry lot let's hear what your usually have for Xmas dinner and also what you would like instead?

Me? I usually have an oval platter size plate with everything on except veg :)

Turkey.

Yorkshire puds.

Mash.

Gravy.

Stuffing.

Roasties.

Last year I had Chicken tikka masala :) and this year will be trying a Man vs Food challenge here...

http://www.hashhouseagogo.com

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of veg so if I have a choice of not eating it it won't be eaten :) everyone else ( missus and 3 kids ) all eat veg but we never go to anyone's house over Xmas or have anyone round to ours as we like to be left alone plus I don't have a trust worthy family anyway lol full of theifs and gangster wannabes :)

So this year I'm off to Florida for Xmas and new year and whilst there go see my younger sister in Orlando :) where we will have Xmas dinner at Hash house a Go Go and then Boxing Day gonna head to Taco Bell, Dell Taco or maybe Sonic's :) dunno not decided yet :)

Everything but turkey...turkey is rubbish!  :harhar:

Love Turkey I do :)

you're missing one thing .................

SPAM!

:xd:

Yeah spam would be awesome with Yorkshire puds and gravy :)

I wish for x-mas to swan off !!!

its to early to think about an x-mas dinner,,,,, but a nice roast with chicken, beef, pork & loads of nice veg inc a lot sprouts would be wicked !!!.

Pretty much a traditional Christmas dinner,

Chestnuts in with sprouts,

Carrots,

Peas,

Cabbage,

Mash,

Stuffing,

Turkey,

Gravy.

Also a starter, pudding and coffee and mints to finish, then begins the food coma.........

but no sprouts for me cos they are evil and taste rancid.

"they are good for you!"....the words still ring in my ears whenever I think of sprouts...these days I will eat them quite happily....but then I only eat them once a year. :)

Any food item which contributes towards 'gas' is NOT good for me; our lass will testify to this, although, she likes a sprout or three on Xmas day....revenge is a dish best served cold, so they say ;)

last year i had the full on roast without the turkey ( i hate chicken n turkey with passion) 

had me some mincepies , i ate five of those, i had four sausage rolls to , yep they tasted so good

(i mean i had to hide away and eat these otherwise , the familys evil eyes would stare and start arguements about my heart)

this year is very much different, alas i have NO teeth now. (ps nearly three months i have had No teeth what so ever)

so here is my christmas day lunch. 

1 bowl of chinese flavour super noodles, with added 5 spice to beef up the blandness.

for deserts i get 2 weetabix n whitewash milk with a thrid of a spoon of sugar for taste. 

so yeah, my christmass this year is going to be highly sucky , i get to watch everyone being happy smiley 

stuffing face and over eating. while i sit and listen to my ever talking stomach and worry about trying not to smile

laugh and be merry.