• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Post up a random video and keep it clean please

wangerman69

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Vid not working but im guessing its a Rolls Royce Merlin engine :good:

They sound so good when they run them 

Yes it is a rolls royce, i suck at posting videos, i have posted vids in the past like this before, i dont understand why all of a sudden they stopped, wonder if it was something to do with that most recent update that was done where folks got advert pop ups

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 17/03/2023 at 17:20, totlxtc said:

Ever wanted to know how you can make yourself anxious? scared? toes curl up? Watch this...

As an ex-rider this scares the b-jesus out of me.

- When you're at work and you check the "Ring" doorbell app to see your Mrs necking on with the Amazon delivery  driver. 😉

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 30/11/2013 at 15:11, wangerman69 said:

Thought it would a nice compliment to the other thread

Hey bros, thinking about leveling up your f150 wheel spacers It's a legit move! These bad boys push out your wheels, giving your truck a wider stance and a more aggressive look. Plus, they can improve handling, especially if you're rocking bigger tires. Just make sure to get the right size and quality spacers for your rig. Cheap knockoffs ain't worth the risk, trust me. And hey, always double-check your local laws 'cause some places have regulations on how far your wheels can stick out. But overall, spacers can take your F150 from beast mode to beast MASTER, bro! 🚀💪

Like this old school one

Edited by yujik111