• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your 1/1 cars!

landmaxdriver

Here is my beast, thought I may as well get in here and show all your rubbish slow cars up.

Has a "massive"1.8 TDI engine, probably do over 100 mph in under 5 minutes, fully standard but does have some sponsor stickers.

You can easy fit a christmas tree in this and some kids :tank:

SAM_1427_zpscc41a6d2.jpg

The sarcasm comes free :thumbsup:

• Like 1

ll i just noticed there r10 wheels id be beached on my bumpers if they were on my micra lol iv only got 8cm front an 12 cm rear lol....

12s are the smallest that fit over micra brakes but only with the right offset as i found out the hard way lol
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Current Cars:

GTO Twin Turbo (Manual)

photo10_zpsb8ad0330.jpg

Clk 230 (Trying on some new wheels!)

photo2-2_zps469b3f12.jpg

My last 2 cars before:

SLK 350 (This is when I lived in Spain last year)

330995_2666477385441_1361228471_33072812_658146955_o.jpg

Genuine Sierra Cosworth

S6300622.jpg

Ohh i do love my little micra when this happens...at trafficlights waiting were a young lad in a suped up saxo vtr pulls up reving out of his dustcan he has thinking his bad looking at me with a laugh all over his face knowing as soon as you pass the lights it goes to one lane so there he is revin his motor bliping the clutch jumpin his car back an forth i patiently waited engaged 1st amber i looked across at him gave a little cheeky grin and poooooffff i was off i loved the look on his face absalut shock and a gutted look as he got smaller an smaller lol boy racers lol...(dont mess with the micra you dont know whats lurking under the bonnet lol.)

Lol. Everyone knows as soon as you get something mildly powerful the traffic light GP means nothing! Then the only difference between cars is if it's 4WD, RWD, FWD or the tyres.

i think its more the driver personally. biggest balls tends to win

As long as the driver is competent, no moderately powerful cars can actually use all of their power from 0-30. If you get what I'm saying? Obviously a pro drag racer in a C1 could probably beat a lot of things but assuming both drivers are competent, with the grip on English roads traffic light GP is a terrible test of a car's performance.

As long as the driver is competent, no moderately powerful cars can actually use all of their power from 0-30.

my fez st only got 150 but i can use all the power from the off. decent tires off and learn how to launch it properly.

had budgets on when i got it and couldnt get it off the mark at any sort pace for love nor money. have no issues on better rubber.

but i see what you mean

its amazing how quick modern diesel saloons are now. once the turbo comes in they cant half shift

• 1 month later...

My '94 Toyota Carina E 2.0GLi. She's currently awaiting new driveshafts so hasn't been used much this year  :crying:

467462_10150633213604137_1307554637_o.jp