• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Preparing my basher slash for a trip to the beach next week. 1/8 wheel adaptors with Proline paddles on the rear and ribbed fronts i nicked off my daughters FTX Seige. Just got to drop a motor and esc in and duct tape my Baja shell back together :thumbsup:

Built 5 Vanquish Omf's , Lovely build and look F'in awesome 

Got off with my mates cousin ;) 

Pulled an all nighter and broke the 8ights motor wires about 40ft in the air ;....

Completely stripped the wraith , Axles now rebuilt with fresh grease and bearings , Chassis next and then tranny ...

Diffs are Totally gone , Gonna get HD ones next 

yolo :xd:

Jack.

Bashed my Carnage on the beach Tues. Blydi Hell! I know it's only a brushed one but my gawd it flies now with the Trident XT12 ESC. Takes off leaving long elevens and just keeps going. Even had it rock crawling, it's no Axial but it had me grinning   :thumbsup:

Looks good, have you had the 5ive out for a good run yet?

What did you think of your Hyper Cage in the short time you owned it, apart from braking the Cage on it?

Thanks.

Not had the 5ive out at all, back at work now.

The cage was awesome. Fast and strong. The cage only broke because it landed flat on the roof!

I fitted the alu shock towers to the A2003t turnigy buggy yesterday,they're as soft as butter :/ . I got a really lazy backflip out of it ( about 9 feet off the ground) . But it landed rubber side up on concrete once & bent the **** out of the front shock tower. BUT I managed to bend it back into shape with pliers :)

Tranny of the wraith is now sorted .. hardly any wear other than a rrp bottom hardened steel gear is starting to crack by the looks of things .

Drove the jk from 6is till 11ish ... not bad going and not even a loose bolt . Ain't no Shelfer :xd:

Jack

Changed the Switchblade out for the Killer Super Bee as i've been having radio interference issues where it was cutting the engine without me killing it myself. Running without problems now :)

Also (tried) fitting my windows but need to lop the light pod mounts off the cage to get the sides to fit properly and need to add some foam strip to the front window fixings as it's a smidge loose

Edited by Pistonhead

Took my new Quadcopter for a its maiden flight, the built in camera aint bad either. Need more practice tho so picked up another lipo for it!
Diciding what to take with me on my week off! Beach bashing slash, quadcopter and maybe one more?