• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Finished the links on the cc-02 just waiting for some body posts so I can continue it’s the 2nd time I’ve had to ordered them there like hens teeth it seems 🙄

and the run of bad luck has started as my GT5 has packed up 😔 no more RC money till the end of the month unless I sell one or a couple 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

sometimes you get times like that and not just in rc 😞

Very true 

would be nice to some sort of good fortune for once though 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Getting worse now 🤣

had a destress bash with the stampede hit a curb flat out and broke the front left A arm and the shock exploded 🤣

god I love this hobby 😂

Edited by RC4WD fan
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RC4WD fan said:

Getting worse now 🤣

had a destress bash with the stampede hit a curb flat out and broke the front left A arm and the shock exploded 🤣

god I love this hobby 😂

Didnt that have RPM Arms?!!

10 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

I maybe confusing it with my Rustler but I thought I built them identical spec? Hmmm

Can’t see anything on them and I wouldn’t know  the difference 🤣 but is fairly old now isn’t it ? 

On 30/06/2023 at 12:59, Kpowell911 said:

Enjoy the holiday! Does this book mention much of their RC history or is it more based on their static stuff?

Mainly about how they transferred from timber yard to wooden model maker to plastic kit manufacturer, very little RC content but very interesting all the same.

• Like 2

On 11/07/2023 at 04:11, Yrkoon said:

i started building a model kit but its not rc........

the gundam seed strike

pics need rotated but imgr is been screwed at the moment lol

i am not looking forward to the tiny transfers

theres my progress, the knees bend and the feet also bend and rotate, fully articulate and no glue or paint, its a joy to build, reminds me of building a tamiya 🙂

first time i built something like this and im impressed with the detail and quality, theres even fully detailed lnternals for the legs that the armour is covering.

im that impressed im gonna buy more of them, lot more fun than a revel or air fix kit and the quality is above and beyond so far 🙂

might get the archangel ship next payday to go along with the strike, then the freedom and i just realised i opened a massive money sink lol 😄

just bought the freedom one for about 50 quid, since the strike sucks, its leccy and the freedom has a nuclear reactor 😛

You're spending too much money on hentaiheroes dot com 

• Haha 2