• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Put a MMX8s into my hobao VS, also using XT150 connectors which are nice, although it was scary planning it properly as you link the batteries directly. Castle combo is going in the Infraction but i thought lets trying the ESC with the Spectrum motor 25t pin and 46 spur only 6s thou 😜

Edited by Logie
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

yeh was fun wasnt it both of us broke wings on 1st batteries  lol :rofl:

was good to finally get them to a place where your not worried about pedestrians, cyclists, kids ,cats n dogs :cheers:

hehe aye without the wing on the kronos it done mental flips 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, everclear1984 said:

I'm calling this an unofficial PB as it was done with the body off. Happy with how it ran though 🙂

Screen-Shot-2018-07-20-at-11.26.39-AM.png

IMG20210320085648.jpg

Is this the same one that did 64mph last week?

On 15/03/2021 at 06:22, Redback said:

Busy busy, Got the old Hyper 7 back up and running, new servo removed extra battery tray as got a new one to fit for 6s.
Put high speed gearing in the hyper (limitless speed pinion), goes like a rocket now on 3s no motor heat, it loved it. 4s is the new 6s.
Sorry for the filthy photos.

IMG_20210315_054640.thumb.jpg.61ced072edb2bdabc78c2c399d32f939.jpg

Started getting the trail trucks ready for SST, first up was find a spot for the servo winch on the highrock, fits without any mods on the bumper rails, after fitting and testing decided going to take it out and put it in the gatekeeper. 🥴

Atlest i know it fits and works on the ftx highrock if needed, heres how it works for those with this rig. Clearances are very tight but doesn't affect the pan hard and steering.

Also worked on the Banzai, started and finished up the speed run shell and mods needed to get it to fit snug.

Took the hyper & xs savage flux for a bash, good weekend was had all round.

Thinking about getting one of these etronix servos, i assume thats the 20kg one? Is it any good as they do a 15kg one i was going to put in a 1/10 buggy

1 hour ago, Strugglecuddle7 said:

Thinking about getting one of these etronix servos, i assume thats the 20kg one? Is it any good as they do a 15kg one i was going to put in a 1/10 buggy

Yes they are fine, it is the 20kg one, cant go wrong with a stronger servo unless you need the speed.

Took out the Ho Bao VS with the MMX8S and it ended up just blowing all the tyres off lol, didn't get to try it on road my GRPs but I reckon it would of prob been a crash. 

Shell didn't fit properly it was over powered and running 25/46

Tyres ballooning touch my hand 

Edited by Logie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1