• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

11 minutes ago, Hugoagogo said:

Never seen or heard of one, just goggled it, looks like yours has had quite a few hop ups, got to say I like it, I'm starting to appreciate things in smaller scale. 

Same really neat looking bit of kit there @Fly In My Soup seems quite uncontrollable but better for drifting, what if you dial the D/R down how they handel, what size motors do these use eg can you put a mini z motor brushless motor in them?
Love the diecast body idea thanks for planting that seed!

7 hours ago, Jens said:

Popcorn out!

The Beast and the Beastmaster.

I never realized how much power the Carnage has with the Hobbywing Combo until I was editing the video on my computer.

And never realized how my kiddo is actually able to control that power.

The beast is tamed!

And back to daddy's pit stop after that beating.

Have you tried the spot next to the skate park and allotments, cars will get some serious air...🤣

2 hours ago, QRC said:

Have you tried the spot next to the skate park and allotments, cars will get some serious air...🤣

That was on the schedule after jumping over the manhole in the center near the bin. But then the axle broke.

Edited by Jens

2 hours ago, James RC said:

Very impressive driving skills! 👍 I think you might have a future pro racer there 😉

Honestly, I was surprised as well yesterday.

Usually I drive with him and I never watch him that much.

33 minutes ago, Jens said:

That was on the schedule after jumping over the manhole in the center near the bin. But then the axle broke.

I managed to crash into the only bench on the rec....🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, QRC said:

I managed to crash into the only bench on the rec....🤦‍♂️

I once hit the bin right in the center. Nothing around. Could have just turned the wheel. But the bin is so magnetic... :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This............. totally my fault. Note to self: do not drive into the only concrete block in the field, at full chuff, under any circumstances - parts ordered - less than £20

crash1.jpg.c7a456812aad5f41652296fcd719111f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

So its been a while, yesterday finally rebuilt steering bulkhead on the SC10 4x4 and bunged in a lovely new Savox sc0254mg servo and alu steering rack.

Today...spent almost all day rebuilding the front & rear transmissions, I could hardly turn the outdrives in opposite direction, yukky black grease out.🤔. lovely diff fluid in 😄

While stripping the rear transmission there was 1 planet shim missing out of the supposed 4.. what the hell..I found the shim, it was on a bolt holding the chassis together 🙄 this is what happens when you buy a secondhand vehicle that was fitted together by monkeys lol.

The sun gear shims were ruined and one even has a crack, slammed in the new thicker 0.5mm shims and rebuilt the trannys, now they look much better and feel like there supposed to, With the fluid in.. it will make it much easier to change the oil.. no more yuk black grease..and hours of cleaning.. I can't wait to get this mean machine out and break something...belt 4x4 havoc 😁

lot of photos ..sorry..

IMG_1311.thumb.JPG.850bf672c2f59d0b39c213318c36a245.JPG

IMG_1314.thumb.JPG.6fd676f8ebe0bb160533e9f857c17190.JPG

IMG_1316.thumb.JPG.eccfac457e9341aef505114cd14e474f.JPGIMG_1315.thumb.JPG.04df4ad79733ae568421bc6bcfe8ee4d.JPG

IMG_1317.thumb.JPG.5609db297f6423e5b6d071b6f9363392.JPG

IMG_1318.thumb.JPG.bb5b7d8f3718be24e8d57ccd88518863.JPG

IMG_1320.thumb.JPG.3393dd0fc11231ff68b49a57a2cde25d.JPG

IMG_1321.thumb.JPG.8c66f61f508dc65e61c6b9ff4059417c.JPG

• Like 3

Gave the Felony a run with the Max 6, was absolutely insane and for the most part everything worked well. Will need to gear it down a bit for general driving but I think I could actually go up if I wanted to do out and out speed runs. 

Annoyingly due to Arrmas fantastic QC a tire came off of the rim 🙄 I was wondering if it might go as it was glued extremely poorly. I should be able to reglue it but it'll only be used as an emergency spare as I'm not sure I would trust it now. 

5O7qxoe.jpg

OvkMCGR.jpg

• Like 3

Lucky that you can still do it yourself.

I had a faulty air intake sensor (before the turbocharger) in my Viano.

They literally had to take out the whole motor.

£50 for the part.

£500 for the work.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2