• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Got the twin servo in the dbxl fitted. Drilled 3 new holes in chassis to fit it.  Mtxl servo mount. Cut rest off it.  All in and nothing hits any other parts.  One more step done to the monster dbxl I'm building 

IMG_20191223_123317.jpg

Snuck into garage for 30mins and fitted gathered bits to the TL01B chassis.  I should probably finish that Evoque and crawler in background 😕

2019-12-08_16_42_39.jpg

• Like 2

Finally fully resurrected the micro sct as a micro rally. Most frustrating project ever. Spare parts are non-existent

Well worth it to see it popping wheelies after years of sitting broken in bits. It's absolutely rapid with that new 15amp esc👍👍Screenshot_20191229-015527.thumb.jpg.8c863f6a6afd862396f810a9bfd31881.jpg

Edited by fnknan
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, fnknan said:

Finally fully resurrected the micro sct as a micro rally. Most frustrating project ever. Spare parts are non-existent

Well worth it to see it popping wheelies after years of sitting broken in bits. It's absolutely rapid with that new 15amp esc👍👍Screenshot_20191229-015527.thumb.jpg.8c863f6a6afd862396f810a9bfd31881.jpg

get some drift tyres on that with a gyro and turn it into a mini drifter !! 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, CattoCattoExo said:

get some drift tyres on that with a gyro and turn it into a mini drifter !! 

Already got a gyro in it 😉

The reason why it was in bits is cos I tried to turn it into a drift car when I was like 11, I tried to lock the diffs with glue and I ended up breaking a bunch of parts lol.

Might still just buy some tires anyways 😏

1 minute ago, fnknan said:

Already got a gyro in it 😉

The reason why it was in bits is cos I tried to turn it into a drift car when I was like 11, I tried to lock the diffs with glue and I ended up breaking a bunch of parts lol.

Might still just buy some tires anyways 😏

theres a new craze in the rc drift community around 1/24 scale and 1/28 scale drifting on mini tracks lol 

37 minutes ago, CattoCattoExo said:

theres a new craze in the rc drift community around 1/24 scale and 1/28 scale drifting on mini tracks lol 

Might just have to get involved if it really picks up steam

Had a great, 4+ hour trail run at Leith Hill in Surrey, with the London Scale Trailers. Was a lot of fun and the first run for the new rig. 

trailrun-1024x576.jpg

• Like 2

Tyres, tyres and more tyres, I seem to have spent the last few days putting proline crawler tyres on to beadlocks, which has been strangely cathartic :)

20 minutes ago, 53HRA said:

Regrettably (and accidentally) drove my SC into my 7 year old nephew  which swept him clean off his feet. Thankfully he was not injured and found it rather funny :lol:

Certainly need more practice myself :lol: 

I once took out my daughter with a BL Summit at full chat! I was doing a high speed pass and she stepped out from behind me, took her clean out. 

She was three! Young bones are bendy!

• Haha 3